Author Topic: The first psp 1000 with leds on trim, case mod led efects + more by lobo.  (Read 9608 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hello!! ahh ya though i was gone no no no not yet lol!! i had promise CRAZY-MODDER a psp in his respect of nice xbox mods so i dedicated this psp for him so here you go bro . i always wanted to make a liquid intercolling system for psp but i knew that wasnt possible cuz there is no need but i really like the way it looks  :w00t: so i wanted to make something like it to my psp plus i wanted to mix it up with some other ideas i had in mind like leds on trim so i combined both for a bad ass mod lol. i was saving this psp for a mood off but i got other ideas  :yess: 
 so wheni mod a psp for a person i like to built at random cuz i can built in a way that i know is describe themselves so this is how i see a psp for crazy modder please comment and enjoy!! warning highly powerfull led effectshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUm6QKkO1U
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:12:12 AM by loboplayero »

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
I give up theres no way i could ever compete with you or crazy-modder i just plain give up .....lmao that is pretty awsome mod, yet i seem to impress alot . There is no way i could ever compete with this or crazy-modders last jtag.

Nice job and I love your work as always you always bring your game when modding the  PSP

Great work , Lobo keep it  up :#1: :victory: :tup:. You too Crazy-modder Keep up them modds :victory: :#1: :tup:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
nice mod lobo1 again youre imagination never ceases to amaze!

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
This Is AWESOME.

That is all.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
you are the god of psp modding man...

*bows down*

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
I give up theres no way i could ever compete with you or crazy-modder i just plain give up .....lmao that is pretty awsome mod, yet i seem to impress alot . There is no way i could ever compete with this or crazy-modders last jtag.

Nice job and I love your work as always you always bring your game when modding the  PSP

Great work , Lobo keep it  up :#1: :victory: :tup:. You too Crazy-modder Keep up them modds :victory: :#1: :tup:
thanx guys !!! i trully apreciate positive feedback!!  i will never give up when i first got here i almost did when i was trying to put leds on triggers onto psp lol but i really like it and wanted to learn and make my own style of mods i know how to do other mods like dual nubs usb mods n everything that can be done to a psp but i mix it up with a little of my ideas i think it makes me unique  :victory: i cuoldnt not had done it with out you guys  :drunk:

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
I wont ever give up, was kidding but damn you are awsome at this... great job once again

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
OMG lobo.......that shiz is absolutely amazing!!! thanks for dedicating that to me. the lighting job you did on that is the best ive ever seen dude. You always amaze me with your crazy ass psp mods lol. Im glad i dont have epilepsy lmao, i would have went into a crazy seizure watchin that video

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
good job lobo did you use a chip for the trim lights? i never seen that before

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
OMG lobo.......that shiz is absolutely amazing!!! thanks for dedicating that to me. the lighting job you did on that is the best ive ever seen dude. You always amaze me with your crazy ass psp mods lol. Im glad i dont have epilepsy lmao, i would have went into a crazy seizure watchin that video
hey crazy u trully deserve this mod bro i totally got the idea from seeing your mods so u gave me insparation lol , and at the same time i want to show that for a mod all it takes creativity and patience to make someting kool plus i want to change things of moding a psp can be different  :victory:

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
Warning, if you a prone to seizures, I highly recommend you don't watch that video.

On another note, great job lobo

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
Pretty cool.. love those lights!
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
When i first saw this on the news front page i thought that it was a liquid cooled PSP i just had to see more

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
lol! sorry fookz but i try to mimic that system i really thought of making it real but there is no need on such small device  :laughing: but dont u think is kool this is the mod i told u i was working on a few months ago the tubes are great it also works as a stand  :yess:

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
dude.... your crazy! lol :tup:

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
that thing is crazy i can't wait to get the one you did for me lol

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
Got u bro lol!! I'll keep u update  when it's on it's way I'm pretty sure u gona love it !! :hifive:

Offline djshowayne

• Guppy
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: The first psp 1000 with leds on trim, case mod led efects + more by lobo.
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 07:33:56 PM »
Very nice... i have a very crazy design in my head.. but wondering how much it would cost if someone made it for me. i also tried to search for the parts to make the mods on ebay couldnt  find anything

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
Re: The first psp 1000 with leds on trim, case mod led efects + more by lobo.
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »
Very nice... i have a very crazy design in my head.. but wondering how much it would cost if someone made it for me. i also tried to search for the parts to make the mods on ebay couldnt  find anything
What type of design you looking for? Pm me for more info maybe I can help  :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal