Author Topic: Preffered Rapidfire Code  (Read 6751 times)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Preffered Rapidfire Code
« on: February 07, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »
Hello everyone. I have a question to all of those who have installed your own rapidfire chips using some of the open-source codes that have been released. What would you preffer for a code?

A: Most codes have been anywhere from 4 to 8 'modes' where the speeds are fixed. You can change the program and reflash if needed, but you always have to cycle through modes. BurnMeUp is a good example. In order to turn the rapidfire function off, you have to cycle through modes. But thid is also the only option for those who demand 'stealth' installs.

B: GameplayRF used the external tacts to quickly turn on/off the rapidfire, but changing speeds meant more 'modes' again. Anywhere from 4 to 8 again. Even with adding burstfire to certain modes, it meant cycling modes in game.

C: Same as above, but there was always (and only) one mode that was adjustable in some form of programming mode.

D: My last rapidfire achievment that I had dubbed Final Rapidfire. The entire functionality is adjustable. There is an onboard editting mode that changes everything about the rapidfire. One external tact is used to quickly change modes. But the editting feature lets you select how many modes there are (1-4). You can also edit the speed of each mode, right and left trigger seperately. You can also edit if you want burstfire active, and select how many shots (3-6) for the burstfire.

E: (put in what you think would be the best playable rapidfire here)

I have been toying with the idea of releasing D as an opensource. Its been my prefference. I dont like cycling through multiple game modes to get to the one for that game. Most of the time, I leave the controller in 2 modes (on and off), but sometimes enable the third and fourth for burstfire and/or weapon specific mode (Halo3). I make the controller match the game I am playing instead of cycling through tons of modes to get the one mode for that game.

So whats everyone elses thoughts?
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline t0pP8uZz

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Programmer / Security Expert
    • http://milw0rm.com/author/1141
Re: Preffered Rapidfire Code
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:05:21 PM »
Defently D.

In the future ill release a sleeper/stealth of t0pfire simular to the D option you explained above.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 08:21:01 PM »
D Even though I have never used one (due to no open source one) I know it would be my preference.

Second place draws with C/B
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline robbo3

• “If we are pointed in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.”
  • ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 03:05:02 AM »
hi Hazer

E: 3 mode adjustable with quick on/off
dual, normal and burst mode use the sync button to change modes and a extra button (GPIO.2?) for on/off in that mode,
LT and sync to program then LT/RT to increase and decrease the speed.
i managed to achieve  this with wondro's code but is still full of bugs.

D: sounds very interesting and would love to have a play with it.

Offline A-B

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 06:25:46 AM »
hi Hazer
Mode1: COD4
3 speed fast slow medium

Mode2: COD5 
3 speed Fast slow medium

Mode3: Modern Warfare 1 &2 Jitter mod
2 speed fast & slow

Mode4: GOW 1&2
2 speed slow & fast

Mode5: GTA-4

Mode6: Halo3& odst LT & RT

Mode6: USER PROGRAMMABLE MODE
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:26:18 AM by A-B »

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
D Would be one of the best i think

I´m using GameplayRF with 4 modes but i think that its great. Maybe one of the modes could be a programmable mode to work with well it might work in more games

Offline ninelime

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 10:17:57 AM »
I'd like to see something like final rapid fire's program that just makes hexes, that would be sweet.

I currently use robbo3's first release of his 6 mode halo, cod5, cod4, and 2-3 round burst mod. I wish I had a code that did max speed auto and bursts of 2, 3 , 4, and 5 for the rest of the modes :), for mw2 of course. I might try this code I found on the forum that's 6 mode with 3 and 5 round burst but I really like 4 round burst I had a 1 mode that did that. A 3 mode with auto, 3 round, and 4-5 round burst would be sweet.

I like my 555 m16 full auto design from a while back but someone ported it to PIC so that would probably be fun to use.

That sounds like a lot to ask but I believe burst works well with any gun as it reduces initial recoil while allowing you to hold the trigger down after that to spray.

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 12:18:07 PM »
hi hazer your flex is defenatly the best youve ever done and i use it all the time im just wondering if you could help me out here id like to see a rapid fire feature that is open source like evil controller which is a adjustable fast reload feature and maybe  a jitter also how you add a 3 mm jack plug to reflash the chip  ? cheers hazer in advance mate

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 02:41:03 PM »
Hell Yeah Hazer, go with D.

I wish there was someway of preventing ebay n00bs from taking n selling the opesource stuff. If sum1 stole my code n sold it i would be furious

Ehh sry I didnt realize this was so old. lol n00b above me bumped it up.

then again im kinda a n00b 2 lol
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:42:10 PM by Anonamous »

Offline siiNNiiSTer

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mOd-tAsTiC!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »
hi hazer your flex is defenatly the best youve ever done and i use it all the time im just wondering if you could help me out here id like to see a rapid fire feature that is open source like evil controller which is a adjustable fast reload feature and maybe  a jitter also how you add a 3 mm jack plug to reflash the chip  ? cheers hazer in advance mate

the fast reload would prolly have to be a whole nother chip setup and wiring. i have the Flex code on my paddle mode 1 being off mode 2 15 sps mode 3 about 20 sps. when i use m16 famas or raffica on either rf mode it continuously fires without having to let go of the trigger and it looks legit like im pulling the trigger for every burst when im not. tonight im gunna mess with different speeds to see if i can get the bursts closer together. me personally i think jitter is garbage

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:36:58 PM »
hi im not talking just holding trigger and it bursting im talking jitter makes you shoot rafica fammas FULLY AUTO
:) robbos code is great but i cant seem to get it anymore also how do you do like viking 360 where you hold the left trigger and it holds breath for you and PERFECT QUICKSCOPE also id like to reflash the 12f683 with a jack plug example hazers final rapid fire kits (which are not sold any and im from uk :( )

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:46:51 PM »
hi im not talking just holding trigger and it bursting im talking jitter makes you shoot rafica fammas FULLY AUTO
:) robbos code is great but i cant seem to get it anymore also how do you do like viking 360 where you hold the left trigger and it holds breath for you and PERFECT QUICKSCOPE also id like to reflash the 12f683 with a jack plug example hazers final rapid fire kits (which are not sold any and im from uk :( )

all of robbos codea are still available right here on am.... jsut look for them... i found them bout half way down this page...... well the page this thread is on anyway...

see.....

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
hi mate there was loads but i couldnt seem to click the links just wouldnt work its doing it now :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 08:45:28 AM by spurgurgle »

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 09:01:04 PM »
For me its E. it would be great to have a single hex were you can program the speeds with just changing some values. and make a list of the speeds and what is appropriate with witch game. it would have 4 modes. but not more because its going to be a hales changing to a mode i like. so for me is simple and pre customizable. and i don't mind stealth, but don't prefer it. so for me is not much modes, pre customizable and easy. because if you like a game enough to try rapid fire, you will probably keep playing that game. so no need to change every time. just how i liked my rapid fire.

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 03:12:56 AM »
you just stated a code that already exists called flex made by hazer 

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 04:36:11 PM »
i know but i would just adjust to my liking. :) and i know hazers code is awesome  :victory:

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 05:13:22 AM »
i know but i would just adjust to my liking. :) and i know hazers code is awesome  :victory:

hazers "flex fire" is fully adjustable on the fly... (as in when its in ur pad)

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 11:36:30 AM »
ohh wow it can do that too? wow! awsome! lol i never knew that but thanks!  :tup:

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »
Check the Flex thread out. First, view the video in the 13th reply. Then read the pdf manual on how it works in the first post. It should clear some things up.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal