Author Topic: Macbeth: i need help  (Read 3176 times)

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
Macbeth: i need help
« on: April 18, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
well i have to write an essay, but im stuck.  i noe examples on how to explain it (for evil), but i cant write an intro.  nothing to compare to.  can someone give me some ideas on how i cn start an intro.

heres the topic.

One of the central concerns of the play is the evil in the human heart and mind, which shakespeare saw as a force beyond our understanding.  Does shakespeare portray the forces of evil as stronger than the forces of good? support your answer with events from the play
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.
Past: A whole mess of american PSP and eventually Japanese imports.

Materialistic, HELL YA. =D
*i just notice the ps3 was foreign, and i bought it in america. O.O

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
Re: Macbeth: i need help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 12:06:26 AM »
Here http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/Macbeth.id-65.html I dont Support Cheating But Maybe this can help.

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »
haha been there alreay, and pinkmonkey, and sparknote.  the only idea i got is aristotle's sayin ppl relying on their incentives and etc.  but im not so sure if i can relate it to shakespeare's evil forces. 

...i hate essays now.
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.
Past: A whole mess of american PSP and eventually Japanese imports.

Materialistic, HELL YA. =D
*i just notice the ps3 was foreign, and i bought it in america. O.O

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 01:26:05 AM »
well i have to write an essay, but im stuck.  i noe examples on how to explain it (for evil), but i cant write an intro.  nothing to compare to.  can someone give me some ideas on how i cn start an intro.

heres the topic.

One of the central concerns of the play is the evil in the human heart and mind, which shakespeare saw as a force beyond our understanding.  Does shakespeare portray the forces of evil as stronger than the forces of good? support your answer with events from the play

Thats easy, the whole story is about how Macbeth, a seemingly good person, is power hungry.  Even his wife wanted more power.  It eventually leads to his downfall.

Offline seraph524

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »
it actually wasnt macbeth that wanted the power, it was that he was depressed that his mother had married his uncle only after a month of mourning, and that lady macbeth had wanted the power and she took advantage of her husband by insulting his manhood, and he then was determined to prove her wrong. i'm in AP english and we went over this play for like 4 weeks just before christmas break, so i just might be able to answer any questions, but the topic makes no sense to me at all, hence the reason i realy hate essays because i can never see what the dang thing is asking me to write about ><

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:24:40 PM »
yo im reading this book too!

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 08:27:53 PM »
it actually wasnt macbeth that wanted the power, it was that he was depressed that his mother had married his uncle only after a month of mourning, and that lady macbeth had wanted the power and she took advantage of her husband by insulting his manhood, and he then was determined to prove her wrong. i'm in AP english and we went over this play for like 4 weeks just before christmas break, so i just might be able to answer any questions, but the topic makes no sense to me at all, hence the reason i realy hate essays because i can never see what the dang thing is asking me to write about ><
I was in AP English 2 years ago  :winker:
He went power hungry because of his wife, does that not make him power hungry regardless?

Offline seraph524

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »
in a way reaper, but in the beginning he wanted no power, just to see his mother not marry so soon, and definitaly not to her widower's brother >< nonetheless, it is one of the few shakespearean plays i actually like.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal