General ShoutBox

Refresh History

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This is one i like to use.

http://www.consolecustoms.com/xbox-one/rapid-fire-mod-chips-kits/xbox-one-maxfire-one-v2-pcb-rapid-fire-mod-kit

It does have a lot of modes but there easy to use and disable, plus u can run up to like 4 modes at once. U can add two extra tact switch remap buttons that u can change on the fly. I've used this chip multiple times and it's great. The mod activation is super simple which makes too many modes not a problem anymore.
Hi, Iam currently modding controllers RAPIDFIRE & scuf controllers The chip I have at the moment has too many modes and people are getting confused with too many modes, Iam looking for a rapid fire chip with a scuf type remap chip  all in one is this possible ? Anyone mastered this yet ? Would be great full for any help  :victory:
PSP Software & Gaming / Re: My PSP Buttons doesent work Please Help
« Last post by Cookie Monster on January 19, 2018, 01:14:38 PM »
try picking up a replacement DPAD board (they're cheap, like 2 off Ebay).

If that doesn't work you probably have a sofware issue, try reflashing.
Xbox One controllers/Xbox One Rapid fire Controllers / Re: Help identifying D23 - 1537
« Last post by RDC on January 15, 2018, 10:44:02 PM »
The part number on D23 crosses to nothing like it. It's just a Shottkey diode, it's not a Zener.

U1 is an MP2161GJ

Check that R16 (270k) and R18 (68K) aren't out of spec either.

Wouldn't hurt to test L2 if you can, 0.91uH, because something caused D23 to nuke. Then again, it could have just up and died all on it's own and everything else in there is fine.
If that thing fried then U1 is suspect.

It's just a reverse protection thing for U1, Schottky type.

Well then I suppose I should replace that too. I assumed that D23 is a zener diode. You wouldn't happen to have the PN for both of those would you?
Xbox One controllers/Xbox One Rapid fire Controllers / Re: Help identifying D23 - 1537
« Last post by RDC on January 15, 2018, 11:43:26 AM »
If that thing fried then U1 is suspect.

It's just a reverse protection thing for U1, Schottky type.
Xbox One controllers/Xbox One Rapid fire Controllers / Help identifying D23 - 1537
« Last post by Sh1neSp4rk on January 15, 2018, 08:11:56 AM »
Hi, I stumbled on this board while trying to find out information on this diode. I haven't had any luck despite having seen this same issue in a bunch of other places. The D23 on my board seems to have fried making it very difficult for me to determine what I need to replace it with. I'm hoping that someone here might be rad enough to tell me.
Electronics Projects / Re: Making a fully automated R2D2
« Last post by GhoSt on January 12, 2018, 02:39:01 AM »
That's pretty cool cyber, awesome to see you are still tinkering with electronics all these years later :D
PSP Software & Gaming / My PSP Buttons doesent work Please Help
« Last post by XxAndreiCoolYou on January 10, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
Well my Psp buttons doesent work ive tried
1 to factory restart
2 to dissasamble it
3 to get to recovery mode but didint work
4 ive tried and umd but the d-pad dosent work in games
even in the start menu
i dont have a CFW because i deleted it when the buttons bricked so PLEASE HELP ME

oh yeah forgoted
my psp version is 5.51 or 6.51 i updated it
its a psp 3000
i used Pro CFW but deleted it
and its a special edition Black Piano
Pic Programmers and Programs / Pickit 2 error Fixed and wo
« Last post by ShawnBaile on January 08, 2018, 10:10:12 AM »
The standalone build provides an option to include an execution error dialog.  I dont know why this is turned off by default, but you can include it by just clicking a checkbox.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10