Author Topic: The Board *UPDATE AGIN PLZ READ TO AVOID ANY ISSUES* updated march 17th  (Read 5517 times)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Keep it clean guys, we all love games :D

remember, no talking of anything illegal  :angry:
no nudie pics, talk nice, dont oscillate using caps LiKe ThIS, ItS toTaLLy uNeceSSary
and no all caps LIKE THIS, IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AND IT IS UNECESSARY AS WELL
you can be super excited without it :D
Thank You,
noah03ark

P.S. i forgot to say: im sure you know this, but this board isnt the most active, and I'd like to change that :D get all psp game enthusists in here and talking :) settin' this board on fire with activity :D

:clap: thank you all, and enjoy PSP Gaming

Everyone READ THIS it will help you out in the forums.

March 17th update:
it has come to my attention that many of you, when talking about the new and exciting games for the psp system, are mentioning that you 'play it off your MS'.

this is considered illegal unless you paid for and have a physical copy of the game, so i now request to keep legality clear that you, after mentioning such a thing, put a disclaimer at the end of your post saying you have a legal physical copy.

if you don't do this i will have to either censor or just delete the post.
we really have to keep it legal, acidmods has some exciting stuff coming up and to be scrutinized because of piracy (even in this subforum) is bad

to summarize: put a disclaimer, or just dont mention 'playing of the MS', or you will be censored and/or have posts deleted

thank you
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 07:58:37 PM by noah03ark »

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: The Board
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
nice way to start ur new mod placing at acid mods congrats  :clap:  :clap: and we'll try and do r best or what we can anyways

Offline serriph

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »
maybe this is unnecessary, but could you maybe outline whats illegal cuz i dotn want to have a skewed view. thanks!  :confused:

Thanks to yellow24 for the Sig
Firmware- m33 3.52-4 // Memory- 4 GB Sandisk // Clear Faceplate // Blue LED triggermod // Hopefully Dual Analogs soon!

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
illegal materials in this forum include downloaded game images... also known as, (though i will not say it directly) eye-ess-ohs

it is imperative that you do not discuss these materials

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 03:45:33 PM »
o so what u saying is that screenshots of homebrew/ downloaded games is illegal? cuz im fine with it either way

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
o so what u saying is that screenshots of homebrew/ downloaded games is illegal? cuz im fine with it either way

no not literal images like pictures, there are files that if downloaded  you can play on your psp without paying for it, these files are the image files of the game disks

no talking about illegally downloaded games

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: The Board *UPDATE PLZ READ THANKS*
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 05:12:34 PM »
o so like limewiring music instead of buying it on itunes

not saying that i do it...

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
on topic of legality hoffman used a good example:
I played this game pretty much nonstop til I beat it and it was absolutely.  I played off UMD and had zero lag, with the exception of some loading (phat psp, so loads more frequently/less efficiently)...absolutely amazing game...

I had never played any God Of War before this and I was so amazed at how awesome the gameplay was.  And not to mention the graphics...wow, that is amazing, especially the parts where you kill bosses, those "cutscenes" (idk what they're called, they're like interactive cutscenes) are absolutely amazing, and as far as I know unique to the series.  I really like them.

I give the game a 5/5, I never wanted to put the game down....and now I want to rebeat the game all over again....

so please put a disclaimer (i edited some posts in the GoW CoO topic) or just do not mention running a game of the MS

again, legality purposes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal