AcidMods Resources ----- ( These are helpful tools for modding ) > Electronics Projects

Making a fully automated R2D2

(1/1)

SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot):
You guys probably don’t know me very well. I love to tinker with electronics I decided to make a giant 1/1 R2D2 and controll it with a ps3 move. Here is what it looks like so far.

Here is a sample of the electronics I will post more details when I’m not on an iPad. That’s my grandson toggling the sounds

SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot):
Man I used to have a little buddy who helped me with the pictures can’t remember his name but he was the best.

toadzilla:

--- Quote from: SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot) on January 01, 2018, 05:57:57 PM ---Man I used to have a little buddy who helped me with the pictures can’t remember his name but he was the best.

--- End quote ---
i modified the post so the pictures showed properly rather than links. I must say this is pretty awesome do the move controllers work on it yet?

SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot):
Not yet I have to get the Aduinos I wanted to finish the body first it’s all aluminum

GhoSt:
That's pretty cool cyber, awesome to see you are still tinkering with electronics all these years later :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version