Author Topic: XBOX One Controller ABXY LED  (Read 1367 times)

Offline dc5ftw06

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
XBOX One Controller ABXY LED
« on: December 06, 2017, 02:17:43 PM »
Good evening everyone. First off want to say, I am happy I found back Acidmods. I never made a username back when I modded PSP's, but I can say that Acidmods is what got me into working on small electronics, and soldering.

The topic I wanted to discussed deals with LED's for the XBOX One controllers. I checked around the forms and have been doing a lot of reading on adding both LED's to the joysticks and the ABXY buttons. I am coming across a lot of information on adding the LED's to the joysticks, specifically will pre-built setups, but I struggle on finding information on adding LED's to the ABXY buttons.

Any help or direction would be appreciated. I purchased a setup for the joysticks as per the link below and will aim to install soon, but was wondering if its possible to install some surface mounted LED's or even 3mm LED's to the buttons to either different points on the boards in the controller, or possibly even wiring it to the setup I bought below. I saw posts on using 3mm LED's and installing them in the buttons, but don't know the pin outs to solder the wires too; may of been for a 360 controller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MaxColor-Custom-Dream-LED-Lighting-Analog-Thumb-Stick-for-Xbox-One-Controller/251919945401?hash=item3aa7994eb9:g:pTAAAOSwk~NZ1lHa

Apologies if this has been discussed before, however I search awhile before posting a new topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal