Author Topic: problem rapid fire xbox one firing alone  (Read 2551 times)

Offline fibis11

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
problem rapid fire xbox one firing alone
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
Hi everyone, I registered hj, but I have been following the site for a long time, I wanted to discuss a little problem that I am encountering and I can not solve it, my control xbox one 1697 rapid fire, it shoots alone. I already installed hexcreator to change, increase or decrease modes, I already used a cod hex hex 9 modes here from the site, but the problem always persists in continuing, I already changed the local pic to discard some kind of interference, I I read here, that some member already had this problem, but even where I read he had no solution, someone else with the same problem? if anyone can help me thank you very much, thank you
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:04:09 PM by fibis11 »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
Re: problem rapid fire xbox one firing alone
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 02:14:54 PM »
I am probably not going to be much help here, but you might try the new XBox One Slim compile option that I just added for the HexCreator website.

http://www.diymods.work

The original XBox code did not work on the new Slim controllers. I had to make some tweaks to my timing. Maybe this is related somehow.

Good luck!

Offline fibis11

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:16:51 PM »
Thank you so much, I'll do a test.

I have a slim control too, I would like to try it, would you have any tutorial of soldering points for slim version?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:38:57 PM by Rodent »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 06:34:00 AM »
I have only tested Power +, Power -, RT, and LT. But they are essentially the same as the older controller.

http://www.diymods.work/downloads/XBox%20One/

RDC could probably help you if you were looking to tie into a specific button and you can't find it yourself.

Offline fibis11

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 01:54:16 PM »
thank you

the new compilation xbox slim xcreator did not work in the control version pcb 1697, I returned to original hex code, I reinstalled several times, in several controls, pic12f1822 varied, but the alone shot always happens

Today I used a 1708 control and I used the new compilation (S) and I used the points of the pcb scan 1708 and it was a success, I created a mod of 25 modes. It was perfect, and no error in shooting alone as in the previous version
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 02:37:42 PM by Rodent »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal