Author Topic: Wanted: Electrical solderer to wire ambidextrous, multi-console arcade stick  (Read 2072 times)

Offline tripletopper

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hello.

First, tough time logging on.   When I asked for another image, it gave the same letters with a different image.  Maybe this website needs a fix.

Anyway, I am looking for 2 things:

1) a prototype electrician who can wire my ambidextrous, multi-console fight stick.   One company thinks wiring an Atari 2600 joystick with a pad hack method costs $200 for that adapter alone.  I'm looking for someone who has experience pad-hacing real PCBs to work with fight stick fro everything from the 2600 to the Switch, with 15-20 stops in between, and I have the real PCBs for it.  The funny thing is do it once, and you can record and repeat.   I'm using all factory original parts.

2) someone who can spread my design in the mainstream of one mass joystick maker.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:50:51 AM by Brian 503 »

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
I removed your link in your post! Spam will not be tolerated here. I've issued you a warning and all your post will be monitored. Next infraction will lead to a permanent ban. U have been warned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal