Author Topic: Help acidmods with online hosting/storage/email accounts  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Help acidmods with online hosting/storage/email accounts
« on: September 13, 2017, 07:33:45 AM »
Most of you know that I am the owner of acidmods.com and I need your help.  With the down turn of modding over the past year or two, we are doing our best to keep our site up as many other sites use our data for pics, tutorials, info, Etc.

To do this, I need some help. I am looking for a couple people that have personal websites that need a host. I have a massive dedicated server that has unlimited bandwidth and more storage that will ever be used. I would like to offer to host your personal website (you will need your own domain, or you can have a subdomain from Acidmods. EX www.yoursitename.acidmods.com) pricing will be negotiated based on what you need. I can also setup online storage with FTP access (so you can host your own pics/docs without using photobucket) that can be embedded in any other site/forum you use.  I am talking about between 10 and 20$ per month. With email accounts at $5 per month. 

I am not looking to make any profits, only trying to maintain our server and recoup some of the associated fees helping others in the process. If you have priced dedicated hosting you will see I am offering a great savings. as this is non profit, If I get more participants, I will adjust the pricing down to reflect the actual shared cost of what space and bandwidth you are using.

Please contact me directly for more info.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal