Author Topic: It mods ?  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Benflash

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
It mods ?
« on: March 01, 2017, 12:59:48 PM »
I know that I rarely showed up me on the forum , but I wanted to know where you were in your projects . If someone mod something …
I noticed a huge craze for the controller modding in my country . Microsoft france creates a big advertising campaign with personalized controllers for vip and football players .
Modding is officially booming , but less in the underground .
How explain that??   
Can we do something? …

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
Re: It mods ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 10:09:30 PM »
I know that I rarely showed up me on the forum , but I wanted to know where you were in your projects . If someone mod something …
I noticed a huge craze for the controller modding in my country . Microsoft france creates a big advertising campaign with personalized controllers for vip and football players .
Modding is officially booming , but less in the underground .
How explain that??   
Can we do something? …
I'm currently working on reobtaining my tools to do some mods as for the lack of activity there has been talks outside of the forums from former members who want to get back in the scene it's just a matter of reigniting the scene.

Offline Benflash

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 08:03:19 AM »
An idea to revive?
Can be a friendly concourse

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:47:57 PM »
An idea to revive?
Can be a friendly concourse
Well i would say look to the steam controller for some ideas. Thats the most open source customizable controller currently in existence software wise. Some good paint jobs and decals would be cool. But as for software modding on current gen consoles i wouldnt recommend it as you can get yourself banned pretty easy these days.

but extra paddles, button rewires/remaps, custom lighting, think outside the box. What would YOU want to see on a controller that would blow your mind?

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal