Author Topic: auto drag aim to enemy hitboxes  (Read 1884 times)

Offline noobie

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
auto drag aim to enemy hitboxes
« on: January 15, 2017, 05:46:11 AM »
hello everyone,
frequently I've seen many mods for game consoles such as xbox360, xbox 1, PS3, PS4 etc. this mods back on ps3 were actually hacks to get godmode, infinite bullets, one shot kill and so on.
Not long ago, i found this "Titan One" which is like a flashdrive. This device helps you shoot faster, fix the recoil and much much more. Though, I've been looking for an extra mod that makes your aim lock on the enemies hitboxes (when pressing the aim botton) such as the head, the body, legs and arms.

In other words, i want a mod that automatically drags your aim to the enemy hitboxes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtMvKvkFDj4 -- heres a video of someone getting that special headshot mod in minute 2:25

Can someone help me create this mod in a flashdrive like Titan One? im willing to pay

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: auto drag aim to enemy hitboxes
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »
Unless there is aim assist on this game it be impossible to make. Most games with aim assist will let u spam the LT and auto lock to the nearest target. If this game does not have aim assist it will be impossible to make with your titan one usb. Its not a hack tool and u are limited to the mechanics of the game.

I'd suggest going to titan ones forums and request a aim assist script for that game. That's if the mechanics of that game can be exploited by the aim assist. There's a good possibility there's no aim assist on this game making your request impossible, but never hurts to ask.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 06:07:10 PM by Brian 503 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal