Author Topic: Limited edition PS1-style PS4 console announced  (Read 5387 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Limited edition PS1-style PS4 console announced
« on: December 03, 2014, 04:12:07 PM »

Sony has announced a limited edition version of the PS4 featuring the original PlayStation's colour scheme.

Priced at €499 / £399 in Europe, the PS4 20th Anniversary Edition sports a grey finish just like that of the PSone.

A release date has yet to be confirmed, but PlayStation Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida said on PS Blog that the console will be available in strictly limited quantities, with just 12,300 units available worldwide.

It will be packaged in a commemorative box and will come with a DualShock 4 controller and PlayStation Camera, each also re-coloured PlayStation grey. The touch pad on the DualShock 4 will also sport a 20th Anniversary pattern.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/482043/limited-edition-ps1-style-ps4-console-announced/

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Limited edition PS1-style PS4 console announced
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
That's pretty cool. They should of done a restricted 1000 unit production! Reminds me of the rare collectible edition consoles like Dreamcast used to do. The RX 78 for example is
the rarest of production of Dreamcast consoles. Dreamcast only produced 78 of these units. I found one for sale if u have 2000$ lol. Here's the link.https://www.estarland.com/product16737.html

I think it would be cool if they did a super excluisive console like the dreamcast did! Though now that i think about it the roughly 13,000 units will be pretty exclusive and worth some big money to future generation collectors. I'm sure if u got your hands on this and keep it in prestein condition it would be some big bookoo bucks.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:52:50 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Kempo

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Limited edition PS1-style PS4 console announced
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 09:51:53 AM »
Sexy as hell :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal