Author Topic: DISABLED XBOX ONE CONTROLLER  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Tappedout

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
DISABLED XBOX ONE CONTROLLER
« on: November 25, 2013, 09:41:37 PM »
Hi everyone!

I'm going to post this here since it seems this is where you guys are talking about this but please feel free to move it if need be.

I am a disabled gamer and I DESPERATELY need help with a mod so I can enjoy my new Xbox One. 

I need to have the triggers reversed so when you pull the left trigger it thinks your pulling the right and when you pull the right it thinks your pulling the left!  I have very limited use of my right hand and thus having my main trigger on the right side causes problems for me. 

I will pay for this mod of course I just need someone who is skilled and can make this change for me.  I had it done on my Xbox 360 for years but with the new system and new way the triggers work I'm in need of this again. 

Thank you guys I'm very thankful there is a community for things like this! 

BTW I got referred here by the good folks over at Promodz.com

Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:50:16 AM by Rodent »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: DISABLED XBOX ONE CONTROLLER
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:25:00 AM »
this is a fairly complicated mod....as very little is known about the xbox one controller at the moment.

anyone want to take this on? I am busy until Christmas.

Offline Tappedout

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 12:13:41 PM »
Thanks so much everyone for any help you can offer on this mod. I understand it may be hard to do but this is really important for me and I'm willing to pay for the inconvenience of asking in short notice and right after the xbox one came out.

If anyone is willing to take this on please shoot me a message and let me know how much you will charge me so we can get started! ;)

Thanks again so much everyone!

Hey everyone I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to this community! You guys are amazing! I got my newly molded controller and it works perfectly! 

Thank you all soooo much for all your help!

Btw I forgot to mention that RDC did the mod! I couldn't have asked for a faster and more professional service! "'Awesome awesome awesome work thank you so much RDC!!!

[admin]I am only going to warn you once DO NOT TRIPPLE POST Click Modify to edit you been warned [/admin]

My apologies most boards do not let you edit your post so I did not know. Sorry to have broken any rules here just wanted to post a thank you to the community and to RCD for helping me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:49:37 PM by Rodent »

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:49 PM »

Hey everyone I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to this community! You guys are amazing! I got my newly molded controller and it works perfectly! 

Thank you all soooo much for all your help!

Btw I forgot to mention that RDC did the mod! I couldn't have asked for a faster and more professional service! "'Awesome awesome awesome work thank you so much RDC!!!

Yay!! Glad to hear RDC hooked you up :)

*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal