Author Topic: Rapidfire + Perfect Reload in Gear of war 3 help  (Read 3160 times)

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Rapidfire + Perfect Reload in Gear of war 3 help
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:16:01 AM »
In the website http://www.diymods.work/ have option Hammerburst Active Reload in acc myMod-Max, does anyone know of a program to create .hex for perfect reload in gears of war 3 using chip 12f683?

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Rapidfire + Perfect Reload in Gear of war 3 help
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 06:30:40 PM »
It would be tough making this one the 12f683 version of Seth's software. It would have to be tied to the RT. I could see it working as when RT is released it will run the perfect reload glitch. Basically every time I fire then let off the RT it will perform the active reload.

Writhing it out will be tricky as u would likely have to start off with when RT is released then running the sequence. Another problem is the my mod mini MS timmings are actually different from the 12f683 MS timmings. The my mod mini or even max runs faster than the 12f683 software. U could try coping the script over from your my mod max then try doubling the wait times then test then make adjustments till it's perfected. I'd suggest making a controller with all the wiring to all buttons to a 8 pin dip socket so I can pull the chip out easy to re flash during testing. If u give me the button sequences it takes to do the active reload I can try making a mop up script in how it could work but I don't have the game let alone my pic kit and test controller to actually make it but at least I can show u how to write it up to make it work.

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 06:54:35 PM »
sorry translation errors ... I'm using google translator
this is already a big help ... I'll do it right ... I will put a soket female 8-pin ... to facilitate the test ... I programmer chip 12F683 ... I tried to contact sethmods to get a MyMod-Max has ... to try to modify testing with the available mode hamerbust perfect reload ...
this video shows why high time reload https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rgU3MIJ5Rw
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:56:18 PM by fabio14789 »

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 07:31:32 PM »
If I had the game I could easily find the hold time to do the active reloads using my controllermax usb. From there I could translate the timings and give u the right timings for Sethmods software. In fact I'll do a little digging and see if I can't find a script in CM forums then paste it here for u to use. I'll get back to ya soon.

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 07:41:20 PM »
thanks for attention and interest in helping  :clap: :tup:
this is the speed I use in rapidfire

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 07:50:47 PM by fabio14789 »

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »
Gears of war 3 active reload
Run Time = 0.8 seconds
Run Count = 1.26 per second
Hold until RT Pull 

- Off

- Off

- Off

- Off

Hold until RT Release 

-Off

- Off

- Off

- Off

Hold 100 ms   

- Off

- Off

- Off

- Off

Hold (RB) 60 ms   

-  LT Off

- (1) Off

- (2) Push

- (RT) Off

Hold 260 ms   

- (LT) Off

- (1) Off

-
- (2) Off "RB"

- (RT) Off

Hold 255 ms   

- (LT) Off

- (1) Off

- (2) Off "RB"

- (RT) Off

Hold 60 ms   

- (LT) Off

- (1) Off

- (2) Push

- (RT)Off

Hold 60 ms   

- (LT) Off

- (1) Off

- (2) Release "RB"

-(LT) Off

Add New Line
Delete Last Line
update
<< Go Back

This might work. Its tricky fooling the software. The very top is an idea that I'm implying so the script does not continue to keep looping. It may work. I found the timing for the hammerburst in gow3. This script technically should work. I can post all the pause times for u as well for other weapons as well. You can test this out and let me know if it functions correctly.

I'm hoping when RT is held then released it will do the auto reload with the RB button. I used slot #2 for the RB button.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:25:25 PM by Brian 503 »

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 06:57:30 AM »
i go test time for perfect reload  =)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:14:59 AM by fabio14789 »

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 08:45:03 AM »
Sweet. Let me know if it works. Of not erase the top portion then transfer it to the very bottom. Hopefully it works out!

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
created soft 9 ways ... first mode the script you sent me ... the game was crazy ... was shooting without stopping ... I recorded another soft only one way ... the script you sent me .. . worked perfect reload only the piston... but do not how to use the piston .. because it is semi automatic... have to do it in a simpler way? to reduce the commands ... and perfect reload be triggered only when you click rb? this mode triggering rt would be good to use in retro-lancer
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:05:42 PM by fabio14789 »

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 03:08:48 PM »
It's hard to understand what your trying to put across but there is another way to make it. U can sacrifice the LT wiring and wire your LT to the RB button. You will have to write everything in opposite order. Ex hold = release and vise versa. All your mods will run in opposite order as well. This is due to the LT being a anologe signal and I would be wiring to a digital signal. Of your ok with all that u can have active reload work by just tapping RB. It would be much simpler to write out as well.

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 05:38:12 PM »
I do not use LT  :w00t:  can sacrifice happy ... show me how to make the LT to see if it works cool  :tup:

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 06:06:06 PM »
Hold until LT Pull 

Release (RB)

Hold (60)

Pull (RB)

Hold 455 ms   

Release (RB)

Hold (RB) 60 ms   

-  pull (RB)

Just remember to wire the LT pin on the chip to the RB of the controller. Scripts have to be written in reverse. Also mod switching goes backwards unless u hold RB with tact switch.

Here is what I dug up as far as what someone else made for active reload times for gow3,

//Best to leave the defines.
        define Lancer       = 750;
        define HammerBurst  = 575;
        define RetroLancer  = 1400;
        define Pistol       = 500;
        define Gnasher      = 850;

Basically from the moment RB is pressed there needs to be this long of spread before RB is pressed again to hit the perfect reloadmark. I follow it through with a RB release of 60MS then make another line with everything off so the code dident keep looping.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:41:51 PM by Brian 503 »

Offline fabio14789

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 08:26:10 AM »
when I press LT ... makes the perfect recharge and the chip is again recharge .. I have to do a separate button to reload...
these days my time is gone ... I'm auditioning ... Anyway ... thanks for the help ... Im and giving you information as soon as possible...   :tup:

friend will be easier to make from scratch? It has program that project in micro controllers mikroC pro ... scripts created by sethmods are getting too big ... and not to make many programs ...I never did it ... from scratch ... but if I can not chip 12F683 ... I would use another chip with more space for programming ...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:07:33 AM by Rodent »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal