Author Topic: Fightstick  (Read 1715 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Fightstick
« on: April 16, 2016, 06:13:36 PM »

Here is one of my finalized fight stick builds! Took forever to get all the parts but glade it's done. I'll be parting with this one soon as I'm selling it on amazon in the next week or two. This has a ps3/ps4 brooks chip inside. It has all the additional buttons installed; turbo, L3, R3, guide,touch key,options & start. Its a pretty clean build I just hope I can get back the money I put into it. Hope u all enjoy it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:53:15 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Fightstick
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »
Here's my new fightstick. Rolling on a foehammer custom s7 stealth case with white and blue metallic flake paint. Hardware includes brooks universal fight board, sanwa silent jlf joystick with 1mm oversized actuator and a 2.5 pound spring. Clear smoke joystick shaft cover,  custom oversized ball top & paradise jlf twist joystick interchangible shafts. On the top I have custom paradise 30mm cherry mx buttons. On the sides I have il long stem buttons with cherry microswitches & Suzo short stem buttons with cherry microswitches. The microswitches have quick female.187 to male .110 quick connections. I custom made foehammer like wire harness for cleaner wire management. Basically have all top of the line arcade components in this case.

I made the artwork using Photoshop and sent it in to get the clear acrylic acid etched. I'd say it came out perfect. I had to do surgery to my case to get the buttons I wanted to fit right boaring out the holes on the side using a 1 1/8 inch wood bit. Good thing the paint did not chip seeing how that's a 200$  case.

The fight stick handles perfectly and the buttons have that classic American arcade feel. The UFB pcb works on all systems and supports all button layouts and touchpad using a touch key button and joystick. It also has a turbo key for rapid fire button presses. It was a great learning experience and was NOT cheap! I have close to 450$ invested into this. Money aside it's a one of a kind fight stick and not even the top mainstream fightsticks can't compair to the quality performance and feel of this stick. Its Defenently a sick stick but as far as custom fight sticks go it's about high mid in ranking. There are insane sticks out but as far as basic console gamers go this is cream of the crop.

Big props go out to the guys over at foehammer shop and doug aka the old man. They build the sickest wood cases out anywhere. Hope u all like the build but garentee u won't like it as much as me when I get to play on it! Happy modding, hope u enjoyed the build.

[url][/url]

[url][/url]

[url][/url]

][URL]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:43:15 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal