Author Topic: Ps4 ragnarok with 5 remmapible tac switches.  (Read 3017 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ps4 ragnarok with 5 remmapible tac switches.
« on: October 09, 2015, 06:38:20 PM »
This is somewhat a loosly based toutorial of how to install a ragnarok chip with 5 remappible tac switches. If u buy a kit from vikingdigital.com they have downloadable pdfs on all the installation and prep work. Though this is nice Its not very specific so I posted a little walkthrough of a build I did. I don't feel like re posting and downloading a bunch of pics again so I will leave a link to the Viking forums where I posted my walkthrough. I encourage others to give it a shot.

The ragnarok chip has been updated so I can now have up to 5 remmapible tacs and the price is right to move! This now blows all other mod chips on the market out of the water. Console customs has nothing on the new ragnarok chip.

So enough blabering on, below is the link to my build and if u are serious about doing this my build will help u out in all the gray areas in the Vikings pdfs.

https://forums.vikingdigital.com/threads/sick-ps4-rag.6414/
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:40:45 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Ps4 ragnarok with 5 remmapible tac switches.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:43:50 PM »
I wanted to make a video showing how to daisy chain all your tac switches together for the ps4 rag chip rev c. The video quality is poor at best but will show u easier method of wiring your tac switchs for better wire management with fewer wires. I know my setup is still hideous and sloppy but I'm a very inpatent modder and I do my personal installs sloppy and fast. I want to help others out who may has issues installing this mod chips. This will save u time and most important space, in the crammed ds4 controller. So without further ados heres my video to help u out!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1013958358664608&id=100001513613563

Offline BLOODRAYNE6977

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Ps4 ragnarok with 5 remmapible tac switches.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 08:27:30 PM »
Thanks Nerdy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal