Author Topic: Doubts about microchip PIC18F14K50 (and others) used by Hazer in the tutorial.  (Read 1912 times)

Offline cdanv

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi.
The microchip used by Hazer in the “PS3 Remappable controller and code” tutorial is this? (or may be this?):
http://www.tme.eu/en/details/pic18f14k50-i_p/8-bit-microchip-microcontrollers/microchip-technology/

The 2.5mm plug and jack may be replaced by mini usb?
I need this information because I got a friend to change my control, but I did not know these doubts clear.

(Excuse me by the English without correct conjugation. Translator of Use)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes that is the correct pic that hazer uses. Also reading his thread u would be best off going with the 2.5mm jack setup. Then u will need a 2.5 mm jack to usb cord. All of this can be found on eBay real cheep. Good luck with this proect feel free to start a new thread in the ps3 section when u start your build. If u get into problems members will be happy to assist u through it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:42:51 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline cdanv

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi WHITE 4ND N3RDY  :clap:. Thank you for remedy my doubts and for the tips, it's all I needed to put the project into practice. I'll probably delay to present the project here because the microchip will take a few days to get here in Brazil, when I make the request. I do not know how long the coach will take to run the project, but I'll post it here for us, photos and videos also possible. On the other hand, I am anxious to be done soon because I need a lot of controller with accessibility. So, once you are ready I will post it here.

(Excuse me by the English without correct conjugation. Translator of Use)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal