Author Topic: Xbox controller(help please)  (Read 2618 times)

Offline mac1311

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Xbox controller(help please)
« on: May 30, 2015, 02:50:06 PM »
I recently had an xbox one controller made by Ben heck but he obviously doesn't care about quality work or helping someone out. I lost my right hand so I have to have my controllers made by him. I don't know anyone else who does that kind of work  and he continuously refuses to answer emails. I'm looking for someone that can possibly make something for me and send it to me. Let me know if you're interested in helping me out.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Xbox controller(help please)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 05:11:04 AM »
 I would like to say welcome to the site. I am sure there are some members more advanced then I am to help you with this hopefully you will get some answers quickly   :tup: :#1:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline mac1311

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:03:42 PM »
I sure hope so, I'm dying to play my xbox one but I can't until this issue is resolved;:/ but thank you very much for your welcome it's very much appreciated :D

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 10:49:59 AM »
I unfortunately Dont have the assets to help u out at the moment but I'm reaching out to my friends over @ controller max and I think they may be able to help u out. Its a device that allows u to use other devices on your Xbox one "and many other consoles". They have a lot of disabled gamers and I'm asking them what kind of setups they use that would be practical for someone in your situation. Im hoping to hear some feedback soon from other disabled gamers that can hopefully fix your situation without hurting your wallet. I just wish that microsoft and PlayStation could see the demand for special controllers for the disabled gamers community. There's no reason why they can't afford to accommodate all gamers. Anyways I'll get back to you a.s.a.p to try to point you in the right direction.

Almost forgot welcome to AM!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:18:03 PM »
Describe your needs and I will see what can be done.

Offline mac1311

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »
I have an xbox one controller that was made for me and the right side joystick has been moved to the back of the handle there. What I don't know how to post pictures on here but if anyone has an email I can show you what it is I'm looking for. It's just a protective ring that would go around the joystick stopping it from ping moved to the limits and wearing out faster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal