Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > PS4

PS4 Shutting off Constantly Issue

(1/2) > >>

fevera1985:
I was given a PlayStation 4 with no hdd. I was told that when they were updating it, the ps4 shut off, so original hdd was removed, I bought a new hard drive for it, and downloaded the ps4 upstate software etc.. to install the new hdd.  But I'm having a problem with the ps4 not staying on. Each time I press the power it turns on and then shuts off, barely a second, does it each time I try to power it. It makes a little sound and shuts off. I don't know how to make it stop shutting off, I can't install the new hdd if it keeps shutting off all the time,  any ideas or anyone knows how to fix that issue without sending to Sony will help. Thanks.

Rodent:
sounds just like what the PS3 do when they get a YLOD ,  possibly  a bad power supply also ..   

fevera1985:
You think so?  I've never had a ps3 that gotten a ylod before

Rodent:

--- Quote from: fevera1985 on April 08, 2015, 04:07:42 PM ---You think so?  I've never had a ps3 that gotten a ylod before

--- End quote ---
yes i do think so or like i said the power supply could have an issue  with it , idk if PS4 have YLOD or not. , really havent messed with them but i do know people had power supply issues with them when they first came out

fevera1985:
I see, Well thanks, I'm going to check that up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version