Author Topic: Thumb/Analogue Stick Tension & Upgraded  (Read 4850 times)

Offline LiquidKustoms

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Thumb/Analogue Stick Tension & Upgraded
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:29:10 PM »
I'm currently trying to ways of increasing the tension rate of the Analogue sticks to match the tensions from 360 controllers! Many of my clients have been having problems with there aim which forces them to decrease the sensitivity to barely nothing just to stay on target & I feel the same! Was wondering if anyone knows of any solutions?

Second problem I have noticed is the analogues have been breaking pretty easy on quite a few controllers I have encountered! Is there any High End replacements besides the oem or made in china? 

Thanks for your time!

Offline LiquidKustoms

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Thumb/Analogue Stick Tension & Upgraded
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:46:41 PM »
Hard to believe that no one has figured this out yet, I know 100% that 1 member does!

So I'm figuring it out & will post the results! :cool:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 05:11:14 AM »
I play everyday and have no idea what your issue is.

Also, there is a bad offset issue with the sticks on the one so if you swap them you may have drifting issues.

Good luck.

Offline LiquidKustoms

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
I play everyday and have no idea what your issue is.

Also, there is a bad offset issue with the sticks on the one so if you swap them you may have drifting issues.

Good luck.

By increasing the tension of the toggle mechs you can play FPS style games with a great sensitivity setting which in CC encounters is a must. I tune all my builds including the toggle mechs before I send them out to my team players. There is a HUGE problem with the toggles new right out of the box & in some case's I'll swap the mechs out until I find a set that reset to perfect Zero on GTuner.

Offline BattleBeaverCustoms

• Guppy
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 04:05:39 AM »
By increasing the tension of the toggle mechs you can play FPS style games with a great sensitivity setting which in CC encounters is a must. I tune all my builds including the toggle mechs before I send them out to my team players. There is a HUGE problem with the toggles new right out of the box & in some case's I'll swap the mechs out until I find a set that reset to perfect Zero on GTuner.

I would highly doubt you are sending them out at "perfect Zero" and if you are, your titan or cronusmax is broken. We test them down to +/- 5 which is a task at times.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:38:12 AM by BattleBeaverCustoms »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal