Author Topic: hi  (Read 1251 times)

Offline sy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
hi
« on: November 17, 2014, 06:59:32 PM »
hi everyone, im new to this forum.  im a quadriplegic who loves gaming.  i came onto this forum and just browsed around and saw some awesome mods.  just the thing i need help with.  ive made a post in the Modders for help section.  keeping my fingers crossed to get some help.

thnx

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »
Welcome to acidmods. Glade u decided to join our forums. I also hope that someone can help u out with your mod reqest.

I know a member "RDC" just made a button re mapper for Xbox 1 and ps4 which would come in handy for the mod your inquiring. It can remap any button on the controller (except the right and left trigger) and goes up to four tact buttons for remap.

That should get you half way there at least. If u every have any questions feel free to ask and u will get a response from a buch of friendly modders that love to share their knowledge!

Offline sy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:38:48 PM »
thnx,  i saw couple mods that modded matt posted in accessible mods section.  they were awesome. i wonder if he can help.

thnx

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 02:21:35 AM »
welcome  to Acidmods.  if there is anything you need just ask around we have many helpfull members here.  :victory:

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal