Author Topic: Best buy sells evil controllers?  (Read 1694 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Best buy sells evil controllers?
« on: October 03, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
So i was rummaging through best buys website looking at ps4 stuff then I run across this?

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/search/searchresults.jsp?qp=category_facet=PS4%20Accessories~pcmcat303600050012^category_facet=PS4%20Controllers~pcmcat303600050014&cp=2&pageSource=search&searchKeyword=ps4&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_requestid=80837

Best buy sells evil ps4 mastermods controllers. This is the first I have heard of of a major retail store selling modded controllers that are not 3rd party controllers! Makes u wonder what type of contract that evil has made with best buy.

As far as buyers reviews go Ive only seen one review of a person who actually purchased it. I wonder how the warrenty would work with these purchases? I sure best buy would state they dont warrenty this and direct u to go through evil customer service to get a replacement on a defective controller.

U Dont see this sort of thing happening anywhere. If anything I would of thought to see this type of thing pop up at mom and pop retail stores but not a big corporation like best buy. Makes u wonder what power moves evil is making behind the scenes, especially after evil going after trademark phrases in the modding community!

I'd like to hear other members ideas or thoughts on this. Especially if someone knows what's going on behind the scenes!

Update: upon further reading best buy offers 180 day warrenty on this product.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:17:59 AM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal