Author Topic: 2 NEW XB1 OPEN SOURCE HEX FILES! SEE HERE HOW TO GET IT!  (Read 6501 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

2 NEW XB1 OPEN SOURCE HEX FILES! SEE HERE HOW TO GET IT!
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:55:25 PM »
Seth from SETHMODS has given me his blessing to release 2 new XB1 open sourse hex files! There's a catch to all of this though (diabolical laugh).

The first hex will be for BF4. The second hex will be for COD ghost. They will both be 10 modes. The rapid fire will be user adjustable and mode switching will support forward back word mode switching.

So here's the kicker, I'm only going to give these codes to acidmods members.

Not a member sign up and start posting!

To everyone reading this, not to confuse Rafaliyo86 below comment, I've edited this thread. I talked of running a dual chip setup, this is to what he replies in he's below statement. My apologies for any confusion. I'm trying to clean the clutter up in my thread. This is a work in progress so there will be a lot of editing on my behalf (disclaimer alert lol).

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 05:56:13 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
Re: 2 NEW XB1 OPEN SOURCE HEX FILES! SEE HERE HOW TO GET IT!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 01:26:08 AM »
In my opinion when someone looks for a code he wants the most complete as possible. I mean I prefer to have just 1 chip with more modes (rapidfire, akibo, dropshot, autorun, autoaim etc)

I will try your ghost code.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 05:31:43 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »
Battlefield 4 schematics are as followed: connection (1) goes to RB & connection (2) goes to LS.

COD Ghost schematics are: connection (1) goes to "B" & (2) goes to "A".

Veiw the schematics below for instillations. Pic #4 shows the proper connection to solder the led to. View all other pics for button and trigger locations.

Veiw pic#3 for alternative positive power sourse. If u look across to the left from the LS connection u will see a test point #9 or (TP9) on the board. This is much easier to use when mounting your chip or chips to the backside of the board.

Pic#5 shows a good spot to wire your ground pin to.

If u decide to do a dual chip setup wire pins 1,2,3,5 & 8 together on both 12f1822 microchips. From there just run 1 wire from any of the two chips to the solder locations on the controller PCB board following the schematics on pic#1 & 3. All that's left is running the wires from pins 6 & 7 (labeled button connections as (1) & (2) in the schematic print pic#1) to the button locations specified for the individual hex code the chip was programmed for. Then u will have to hook up two 6×6×7 mm tactical buttons (spst) from both microchips.

I'll update more when I get a chance. I'll post codes to members only through PM and a drop box link. I'll post my mod roster here shortly. They will both now be 10 modes each.

Here is my mod roster!

COD Ghost codes:

XB1 DS Always Drop           
XB1 Drop Shot + LT Cancel           
XB1 DS Always Drop Reset           
XB1 LT Cancel Drop Shot Reset           
XB1 Jump Drop shot           
XB1 Jump Drop shot LT Cancle           
XB1 Jump Drop shot reset           
XB1 Jump Drop Shot + LT Cancel Reset           
XB1 Auto Akimbo + RT Aim Assist           
XB1 Auto Akimbo + RT Aim Assist DS           
XB1 Auto Akimbo + RT Aim Assist DS Reset           
XB1 Auto akimbo + RT Aim Assist Jump DS           
XB1 Auto Akimbo + RT Aim Assist Jump DS Reset           

XB1 4 SPS UA           
XB1 8 SPS UA           

Battlefield 4 codes

XB1 12 SPS UA           
XB1 BF4/COD RF 20 SPS UA           
XB1 BF4 RF 16 SPS UA           
BF4: LT auto spot + sprint           
BF4: autospot & auto sprint           
XB1 Akimbo 8 SPS UA           
XB1 Akimbo 20 SPS UA           
XB1 Auto Breath/LT sprint           
XB1 Auto Run           
BF4 LT Quickscope-UA           
BF4 RT Quick Scope - UA           
XB1 8 Round Burst UA           
XB1 7 Round Burst UA           
XB1 6 Round Burst UA           
XB1 4 round burst           
XB1 Double Tap RT UA           
Ghost RT QS           
Ghost LT QS           
Universal RT Quickscope           
Universal LT Quickscope           
COD Ghost Auto Aim           
XB1 Semi Autos 13.89 SPS 25% Duty cycle UA     

The akimbos and burst shot codes I've made can be used on both chip as far as programming goes. The quickscopes unfortunately have to be coded to the BF4 chips. This is why its best to do a dual chip setup. So much more benefits + being able to run 2 modes at once. A lot of my codes already run multiple mods at once. This will give u all a idea of what I have to offer.

Let's just say u tell me what modes u want in what order or a specific rapid fire speed u want and I'll custom make u a hex around your settings up to 10 modes for each individual chip.      

Here are pics for the dual chip setup. In this pic u will take your two flashed chips then cut the legs short on your microchip. Remember to label what chip is what, be that a sticker or something other.

Here is a pic of the chips being solderd together by pins 1 & 8. Make sure the chip is flipped on the other chip correctly where the same pins line up.

Here is a pic of pins # 2 & 3 being linked together.

Here is a pic of pins#5 being linked together.

Now all u have to do is run one wire from the linked chips to the board connections power, ground, led, LT & RT. Then connect pins 6 & 7 to the locations based off my schematics for the individual chip, ex( BF4 chip (1) goes to RB (2) goes to LS; Ghost chip (1) goes to B (2) goes to A) this is based off the schematic in pic#1 at the top of the thread.

U will also need to wire 2 tac switches to run each individual chip. I'll update where to mount the chip or chips and a operations guide at a later time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:46:55 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »
In my opinion when someone looks for a code he wants the most complete as possible. I mean I prefer to have just 1 chip with more modes (rapidfire, akibo, dropshot, autorun, autoaim etc)

I hear ya but I'm restricted by software to do a all in one code such as this. I'm giving everyone the option to use 2 sourse codes anyway they please.

If you run one chip u can only use one mod at a time. U will have 10 mods to choose from with user adjustable rapidfire, forward/reverse mode switching + easy on/off mod switching. For 2 free sourse codes this is still pretty big!

I've laid out all info on how to obtain your hex files + listed a mod roster to individually pic your own mods in the order u want them + will Taylor specific rapid fire speeds at request!

I've also shown how to dual a dual chip setup for easy one wire instillation to the controller PCB.

Just start a thread and list the mods u want in the order u want for the specific chip and ill pm u a link to a drop box with the hex files in them. All that's left is referring to the above thread to wire them up.

I'll also be updating it to show a operations guide to how to program different rapid fire speeds and using the forward/ reverse mode switching + easy on/off mod switching. There's also a stock reset to it that will flash your chip at the original speeds it was programmed at if u mess up your adjustable rapidfire.

Again members only. Want it join up to AM and start posting.

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
Lets give the Ghost code a shot... I'll gladly provide feedback here. Send you a PM with email address  :cool:

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 12:37:47 PM »
I pm u a dropbox with a link to my dropbox. Got your mods as requested. I couldn't get your email address to work so in your AM pm box u will find my link. Let me know if u want to go dual chip and I can Taylor you 2 hex files to better meet your mod request.

Offline Xalcker

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »
I want try both codes. Can I have thew link please?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 05:33:34 PM »
I'll get to you a.s.a.p. I'm really busy right now. I just might leave the links up for everyone to use. Again could be till Saturday.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 04:32:51 PM »
I decided to make both codes free opensource as I Dont have the te to individualy make these for every person. I did not want to do this as to keep it from being exploited. Anyway I'll do a 7 mode of each setup. I'll just pick what I think are the best setup and I'll do two universal rapid fire speed that are user programmable. I'll try to post the hexs up this Saturday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal