Author Topic: Want to host a competition to generate new members in AM.  (Read 1357 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Want to host a competition to generate new members in AM.
« on: July 17, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »
I want to hold a competition that involves people to register to acidmods to enter the competition! I was thinking in the lines of only new enrollees or less than 20 post counts can enter. Im looking for ideas to what the competition should be? Another thought was to get people to enrole and do like a back drop story of why they should win the prizes I'll list, like a raffle for whoever the community feels should deserve it more!

I'm willing to put up a viking360 macro controller and two different versions of my DIY PCB mod kit for 360 & XB1 controllers.

I was thinking about putting a minimum cap of 15 new enrollees for the competition to even go forward and all enrollees in the competition have to be registerd in the competition within one month of sighn ups or comp will be defaulted due to lack of enrollment! If all this goes through I was thinking judging should be decided only from moderators and administration to keep the polls fair!

If you guys and gals can help me decide what the comp or raffle should be I'll set a enrollment date and start to recrute new members myself from other various forums I'm envolved in to get the ball rolling. Hope to hear some positive feedback and ideas! Also if there are other members who care to get involved or put up more prizes to be a great appreciated!

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Want to host a competition to generate new members in AM.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 06:06:08 AM »
Great Idea  and good looking out to bring new members to the site.

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Want to host a competition to generate new members in AM.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 11:51:13 AM »
Thanks. I was thinking of clearing some more controllers I've been hoarding around. I never use then and figured I could offer up my stuff and try to generate more spark in here. I still need to figure out what I want the competition to be about but I'll figure it out and put the word out in other forums I frequent to get more hobbiest in here!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal