Author Topic: Infamous Second Son Southpaw Control?  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Unexpected07

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Infamous Second Son Southpaw Control?
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:48:18 AM »
Der All,
I am a Southpaw player and i am Interested in the Game infamous Second son for PS4.

Does anybody of you know, if i can change the controls in the Settings for a left hand control, which means i Would like to move with the right stick and with the left stick i would like to Look around??

Best Regards, UXP.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: Infamous Second Son Southpaw Control?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:15:26 PM »
I would post this in modders for hire section.

I'm sure its possible but it would intell de-soldering bolth anologles then re wiring them from previous connections to the opposite sides of each anolge.

I could imagine with the limited space in PS4 controllers and their flex board technology that this would be no easy feat! The anologles would have to be mounted perfectly square over the previous mounts and would have to sit flush on the board. This means all wires would have to be mounted on the undersides of the board and the previous solder mounts on the anologes would have to be bent out so the anologe could sit flush on the board. Also the top of the board where the anologe would sit would have to be taped off to avoid crossing circuits.

This would not be a cheap job. Still post this in modders for hire and maybe u can find a RBST member to take this project on. Good luck!

Offline Unexpected07

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:03:51 PM »
I dont want to Mod this Game. My question is:
When i büy this Game, is there a possibility to change the controls in the Settings of the Game for a left Hand Control/ Southpaw Control?

Best Regards,

UXP

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 06:15:33 PM »
Unless This Information Is Available, No One Knows Until The Game Comes out.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 07:53:05 PM »
I would post this in modders for hire section.

I'm sure its possible but it would intell de-soldering bolth anologles then re wiring them from previous connections to the opposite sides of each anolge.

I could imagine with the limited space in PS4 controllers and their flex board technology that this would be no easy feat! The anologles would have to be mounted perfectly square over the previous mounts and would have to sit flush on the board. This means all wires would have to be mounted on the undersides of the board and the previous solder mounts on the anologes would have to be bent out so the anologe could sit flush on the board. Also the top of the board where the anologe would sit would have to be taped off to avoid crossing circuits.

This would not be a cheap job. Still post this in modders for hire and maybe u can find a RBST member to take this project on. Good luck!

Actually, there would be no need to do all of that. The only reason to cut out an anlog board is to put it into a place where an analog stic does not already exist. In order to make a southpaw, simply cut the traces for the two sticks and re-route manually, leave the sticks right where they are. This would be a permanent mod, but its would not be very hard to do.

Now, a programmable southpaw is a different matter. That would require a microcontroller to switch the analog functions back and forth.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal