Author Topic: XODE: The next generation of ODE design.  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
XODE: The next generation of ODE design.
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:22:56 AM »
    It's been a quiet few months regarding development on anything new and we've had this under our hats for a while. We always said we'd never do an ODE product but felt we could make something better than what is currently available.

Presenting XODE: The next generation of ODE design.

Supports Phat and Slim with both 2.5" and 3.5" HDD footprints. We have also added support for an optional wifi dongle so you can navigate and load games from a web interface on your Computer or Smartphone

As you can see we've taken a completely different approach to this by designing a complete replacement for the DVD drive that has everything you need built in. As you can see the 2.5" designs are all hot swappable

We are interested in as much feedback as possible - including any issues you have with other 360 ODE products that you would like to see addressed with the XODE.

XODE PHAT 2.5" HDD

XODE PHAT 3.5" HDD

XODE SLIM 2.5" HDD

XODE SLIM 3.5" HDD

All credit goes to Xecuter and TX!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:54:29 AM by Rodent »

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Re: XODE: The next generation of ODE design.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 03:00:03 PM »
I was reading on the benefits about the Xode ODE.

I am existed and wonder when it will be released and at how much.

I see that xk3y went down in price but I am wondering will Xode be at the same price or will be cheaper to buy.

I did a lot more reading it requires a drive key. RGH for all newer model is required so I am SOL on my corona 4gb. Luckly I do own a working falcon and extracting the key will be a lot easier all that is required is the dvd key which can be extracted from the optical drive itself.

I might trade in my corona for another old phat and get a second Xode ODE if this works out well.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 03:52:58 PM by The End of A Heartache »
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
as with any ode on the market currently, you will have to rgh the slim consoles if you have the Hitachi or the lite-on 5ds drive.

you still couldn't get the corona to glitch????

Edit:
i just had an idea and posted on TX forum. What if they could implement the hitachi or lite-on 5ds drive board into their ODE? That would eliminate the rgh option to obtain the drive key, plus you wouldnt have to swap out the ode for the dvd rom for when an update occurs. just a thought since no other team is currently doing this.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:12:37 AM by Gizmo613 »

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 08:51:38 PM »
Sweet thanks giz,

Yeah -.- pain in my ass, I even managed to blow up the Jr programmer -.- trying to RGH the falcon so I can extract the full key so I can run freestyle. Now with the ODE that is coming out there is no need for that. I can not wait.

...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal