Author Topic: [HELP] PS Vita wont power on...  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
[HELP] PS Vita wont power on...
« on: February 28, 2014, 12:16:38 AM »
So this vita has not been played with in over 2 months... and its fully charged now (took 2-3 hours on the charger and now the orange light is off) and still refuses to turn on, ive tried holdig he power for 30 secs, if tried power+ps button+ right trigger to boot in recovery and still nothing... regardless if its plugged into the pc or charger or u plugged it doesn't boot up.... any ideas? Also if u have a working vita and you'd wanna trade one for this one if u think u can get it working I'll gladly send it ur way and pay shipping both ways idc lol I just need a vita :(

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:56:26 AM by Demonboy »

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: [HELP] PS Vita wont power on...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 05:22:03 AM »
What did you do to the inside of it?

There is a reason it wont power on. back  track your steps...

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:09:25 AM »
thats the thing matt, nothing has been done to it.... my gf gave it to me and she hasnt played it in over 2 months... so its just been dead... i got it and bought a charger... charged it til the orange light turned off (almost 3 hours later) and it wont power on nor boot nto safe mode

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:07:05 AM »
Do any lights flash when you try to turn it on? Maybe the battery lost its charge from sitting dead for so long.

But either way Sony covers the PSVita with its new warrenty system, maybe you should see if they will give you a new one because of the issue.

- Crumbz

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 01:27:45 AM »
they want 150 to fix it, and the light turns on during the charge it will SOMETIMES flash when i try to power it on but only for less than a second its really fast... and any1 have a spare battery i could test it with? id rather not spend 30 bucks for something that may not even be the issue, ill pay shipping both ways and buy it off you (if its for sale) if it does indeed fix the issue, but if not for sale as i stated ill pay shipping both ways and i will make an official trade post should someone actually want to lend me a battery to get this done properly and cover all legal bases and what you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal