Author Topic: XB1 Ragnarok flex board mod chip!  (Read 3756 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

XB1 Ragnarok flex board mod chip!
« on: January 27, 2014, 04:37:20 PM »

Here it is! XB1 ragnarok flexboard. I'll be starting my install this weekend. I'll post pics of my build for everyone to check out. When finished I'll give everyone my two cents on this product.

Offline LittleVikingGirl

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: XB1 Ragnarok flex board mod chip!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 04:28:11 PM »
Hey, I'm new to acidmods but am familiar with that flexboard. I was wondering how you fared with it and if/how it is working now. I know that it is a very old version and am curious to see how it's going close to a year later.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »
No no problems on the instillation side of things. As for a update, i sold the controller on craigslist for reasons i will explain. Im sure if something was not working correctly the individual i sold it to would of called me by now if something went arrayed.

As for why i sold it, I just dont like the new xb1 ragnarok. I'm a fan of the 360 ragnarok but this new xb1 chip is basically the same thing just a little more refined.

With all that said it would be a great kit for the 360 but as a next gen chip it falls short of its mark. There's too much obsolete mods that serve no purpose. Its just not very compatible with the new evolution of games and how mods are attributed now.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:09:07 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 08:24:54 AM »
LOL this post is a year old....

The chip here is a non usb xbox one. because it does not have a USB to update, it is obsolete shortly after is was produced. This chip was manufactured by Viking Controllers and sold in bulk to other distributors who rebranded and resold it.

I think I have one still on my desk. I also have the xbox 360 version of this FLEX board (not the standard 360 rag chip, yes, there is a flex version white...lol) and I have some PS3 Rags for sale. all @ $20 each plus shipping.

The worst part about this install is that led board.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 09:11:41 AM »
Let me know matt if you want to sell that 360 flexboard. My brother raged his controller and needs a new ragnarok. I'm going to doba macro chip swap real soon as well. My macro controller RS anolog drifts so I'm going to swap it toba new controller. I still have a brand new macro controller that's only been used twice as well. Waiting to save money for a trade in on a berserker ; )

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 10:32:06 AM »
I will check when I get home.

Offline LittleVikingGirl

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »
There have been several new versions of the XB1 Ragnarok board including a new clip on chip like the Macro. The diodes were taken off a long time ago, even for the PS4. Flexboards for the 360 have been retired as well. Viking and Odin are doing a lot of remodeling of products trying to make them better. The Berserker is still a beast, that will probably be the next model to get re-vamped.

My favorite thing about the Xbox One installs are the tiny solder connections to the motherboard. They drive me crazy sometimes though. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:33:28 PM by LittleVikingGirl »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal