Author Topic: 9 Mode Jump Drop Shot Hex (12f1822)  (Read 66738 times)

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
Re: 9 Mode Jump Drop Shot Hex (12f1822)
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
When I remain to rest(support) 2 seconds on the button the lever desynchronizes then it flares up again and the mode is put out(switched off)

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 11:07:13 AM »
So you connected to the Sync button instead of a tactile switch?

What you are describing sounds correct then.

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 11:14:44 AM »
Yes I connected in the button SYNC.
If it is normal then everything goes well.
Thank you very much for your time(weather) which you granted me

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 11:30:29 AM »
Yes I connected in the button SYNC.
If it is normal then everything goes well.
Thank you very much for your time(weather) which you granted me

Happy to help!

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 02:01:01 PM »
There is all the same a problem. You said whom it is necessary to press on LT then on the button SYNC to move(put) back of a mode .Cela do not work at my home(with me) .Savez-vous why or if I make a bad manipulation

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 02:26:45 PM »
Seth I ask a last question and I stop annoying you .Le LT is also too small to weld, I thus tried to weld him(it) on another place but apparently it is not the voucher. Come out where I can weld the point LT because I think that this is why I cannot go behind to the modes(fashions). Thank you in advance

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 03:16:41 PM »
I made a mistake when I said that LT would cause you to go backwards in modes. That was a feature that I added after I posted this on the forum. I can update the hex if you want to add that feature, but right now yours does not have it.

Also here is a pic of some alternative solder points for the LT.
(Thanks again to RDC!)

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 03:31:05 PM »
OK I understand better then. If you can add the step backward that would be really brilliant and practical. Thank you
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:32:59 PM by lecrack65 »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 05:53:47 PM »
Ok, I updated the code to have "Reverse" when LT is pulled. Just re-download and re-flash chip.

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 07:40:25 PM »
OK thank you has you Seth. I test that during the day then I shall mean telling you. Thank you again for your work

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 03:38:33 AM »
Thanks for the code Seth. I will try it once I buy a new chip. I have a question can you use these points instead of the originals?

one point would be sync and the other one B trace. I say this because in my opinion the installation would be easier (you would have nearly all the points on the back side)

BTW this code doesn´t need resistor?

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 06:42:31 AM »
Ok, I updated the code to have "Reverse" when LT is pulled. Just re-download and re-flash chip.

Hello Seth, well it is good that works perfectly to put out(switch off) the rapid fire that would be possible to maintain LT then to press twice on the button sync because to maintain the sync button is very difficult to realize without desynchronizing the lever

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »
rafaliyo86, that is one of the advantages of the 12f1822. It has configurable weak pullups for all I/O pins. The 12f683 has them for all pins except Pin 4 (the one we needed it on the most). So with the 12f1822 no external resistors are needed.

I haven't tried those alternate solder points. I'm pretty sure they will work though.

lecrack65, yes, I agree that the current setup is inconvenient when doing a stealth mod install. I probably won't be changing it though. There is a domino effect as I make changes like this.

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2014, 03:43:10 PM »
 :huh:
Ok
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:44:00 PM by lecrack65 »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2014, 06:29:44 PM »
Thanks for the code Seth. I will try it once I buy a new chip. I have a question can you use these points instead of the originals?

one point would be sync and the other one B trace. I say this because in my opinion the installation would be easier (you would have nearly all the points on the back side)

BTW this code doesn´t need resistor?
I can tell u for 100% that those sync traces work. I connected off the sync trace u have highlighted in your photos for my minimapper and its works! As for the B trace I havent tested that exact location. Hope this helps.

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 08:55:13 PM »
So it begins.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-ONE-Rapid-Fire-DIY-Kit-with-Bonus-T8-Torx-Rapid-Fire-Mod-for-Xbox-ONE-/221349526908?pt=US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item338975bd7c

Is this a good time to mention that the code stops working after 255 boot-ups?  :nono:

Edit:
 I'm totally kidding about the code ceasing to work.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:53:16 AM by SethMods »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »
Never fails, always going to be some scabs to step in and take credit for others work. I feel sorry for the people who get sucked into this. 255 boots then bam finished. Lol. I've seen this as well with RDCs minimapper.

I'm sure you forseen this happening. That's probably why u implemented this in. That's pretty smart. Sad thing is this guy will still profit and screw people over at the same time.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:42:40 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2014, 04:19:46 AM »
There are people who this embarrassment not to take advantage of the work of others

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2014, 04:33:53 AM »
Its hard to understand your wording but if u look under rules of code use codes are NOT to be used for monetary gain. Its against forum rules. Still this doesn't stop people from selling others work.

This more than likely is not the case with Seth but a lot of other programmers stop posting sourse codes all together because of this. Because of other  poop abusing these free codes it makes everyone else suffer. Most of us just like to share this with friends and family and not try to make a buisness off of it.

I hope in your case this isn't your example of embarrassment. To me this is down right stealing. Its stealing from the creator of the code and his intended usage & it steals this from others in here who use these for hobbies or to share with friends.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:54:23 AM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »

Is this a good time to mention that the code stops working after 255 boot-ups?  :nono:

Edit:
 I'm totally kidding about the code ceasing to work.

All kidding aside, When RF codes first hit market a few years ago, chives and king mike released one of the first basic rapidfire codes that would cease to work as you state. Then Hazer released his code and the opensource went wild.  Hazer released his code in such a public manner to flood the market with free chips so the mod shops could not charge enormous prices for a 2$ chip.

The more opensource or free codes (seth's code is not opensource but infact it is a free code) we put out there the more control we have on the market. keep the codes coming.   
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:46:49 AM by Modded Matt »

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 07:57:30 AM »
Sorry I am French and I do not speak English, I make a Google translation to speak with you. I said that it's a pity because honest people pay for the thieves

Offline gl0zz3n

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 09:10:29 AM »
Its hard to understand your wording but if u look under rules of code use codes are NOT to be used for monetary gain. Its against forum rules. Still this doesn't stop people from selling others work.

This more than likely is not the case with Seth but a lot of other programmers stop posting sourse codes all together because of this. Because of other  poop abusing these free codes it makes everyone else suffer. Most of us just like to share this with friends and family and not try to make a buisness off of it.

I hope in your case this isn't your example of embarrassment. To me this is down right stealing. Its stealing from the creator of the code and his intended usage & it steals this from others in here who use these for hobbies or to share with friends.

I'm actually glad you had brought this up because I was showing off my controller for a friend and he wants me to throw one together for him. Would charging him $20 for my parts/labor be acceptable? I had just planned on buying a 6pack and using the other half to go towards not actually losing money helping him out because i'm one of those people have spend over $200 on a freggin controller, not realizing how simple it is until i decided to open it up when one of my modes stopped working (thanks gamerzicon)

EDIT: what the controllers do aren't worth no $200, the total cost of parts add up to like $8 at the most, ( with paying outrageous prices for radioshacks LEDs ) , and after seeing what all goes into making one (especially with Seth's creator and all the opensource coding here) it kinda pisses me off that these guys are charging a small fortune for a product that REALLY isn't what all the hype seems to be.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:14:29 AM by gl0zz3n »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »
There's no problem at all charging your friends or people for your instillation services. The problem is these eBay hounds that take advantage of a good thing. Its good to post these free codes as matt said to regulate on companies overcharging but it sucks that people do this because it pushes some people away from posting new sourse codes.

It was inevitable for this to happen so its no use getting bent over about it, but its just nice to stay classy about it and use these codes for hobbies friends or other people that Dont have the money or means to install these themselves. I have modded all my friends controllers and I do charge them part cost and ironically 20$ for my instillation labor. I Dont go out of my way and try to profit off this though. Its a hobby to me and I'm more than happy with my income from my regular job!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:21:17 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »
All kidding aside, When RF codes first hit market a few years ago, chives and king mike released one of the first basic rapidfire codes that would cease to work as you state. Then Hazer released his code and the opensource went wild.  Hazer released his code in such a public manner to flood the market with free chips so the mod shops could not charge enormous prices for a 2$ chip.

The more opensource or free codes (seth's code is not opensource but infact it is a free code) we put out there the more control we have on the market. keep the codes coming.   

I remember that. Evil controllers were charging $130 for a single speed RF controller that didnt even work off the trigger (you had to press an installed tact for RF). And Other shops were charging $30 a chip. That damn well pissed me off.

Sometimes I feel Microchip should have given me a royalty fee for their increased sales of 12F683s.

There's no problem at all charging your friends or people for your instillation services. The problem is these eBay hounds that take advantage of a good thing. Its good to post these free codes as matt said to regulate on companies overcharging but it sucks that people do this because it pushes some people away from posting new sourse codes.

It was inevitable for this to happen so its no use getting bent over about it, but its just nice to stay classy about it and use these codes for hobbies friends or other people that Dont have the money or means to install these themselves. I have modded all my friends controllers and I do charge them part cost and ironically 20$ for my instillation labor. I Dont go out of my way and try to profit off this though. Its a hobby to me and I'm more than happy with my income from my regular job!

Look at it this way: The people buying from Ebay are not looking to research all that goes into programming this themselves. They sinply want a kit or pre-modified controller. If the seller has a reasonable price, this works for the buyer. If he does not have a reasonable price, nobody will buy it. These Ebay 'scags' as people call them are simply attempting to make some money from performing the work that the buyer does not want to get into. Even if the seller is only selling a kit, this kit includes a programmed chip, wire, tacts, etc. These items are not cheap unless purchased in bulk. An Ebay buyer is not looking to buy a bag of 100 tacts, or a 100' spool of wire, they dont want to purchase a programmer and learn how to use it. They just want the hard stuff done for them. If the seller is outrageous, he will be outsold by another seller who prices accordingly.

Only when the codes were hidden/secret was this a problem, as the Ebay scum would charge $20-$30 for a crappy kit. Now they are usually under $10.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:48:00 PM by Hazer »
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
I've never really understood this whole free code situation, I guess pride makes it hurt when others make money off your hard work. But at the end of the day at least more people are using your code,  the time you put into programming it seems better spent if 10,000 get use from it as opposed to 100.

Look at it this way: The people buying from Ebay are not looking to research all that goes into programming this themselves. They sinply want a kit or pre-modified controller. If the seller has a reasonable price, this works for the buyer. If he does not have a reasonable price, nobody will buy it. These Ebay 'scags' as people call them are simply attempting to make some money from performing the work that the buyer does not want to get into. Even if the seller is only selling a kit, this kit includes a programmed chip, wire, tacts, etc. These items are not cheap unless purchased in bulk. An Ebay buyer is not looking to buy a bag of 100 tacts, or a 100' spool of wire, they dont want to purchase a programmer and learn how to use it. They just want the hard stuff done for them. If the seller is outrageous, he will be outsold by another seller who prices accordingly.

This man speaks the truth, the people who buy kits on ebay mainly belong to a different demographic of the modding community than you and I, and in someway ebay sellers expand the modding community further.

Don't get me wrong I very much respect people who selflessly provide to this community, I just believe as far as free hex goes, you kinda know what you are getting yourself into (Opensource is a whole other can of worms).
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline gl0zz3n

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 08:12:41 AM »
require a rank/ post count, etc to be able to view them

Offline navydude

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 10:19:17 AM »
Seth,

:clap: I really am thankful for all the work put into this. I am using the code you sent me and works well 98% of the time. It could be a loose wire but i havent been able to find it if thats the case. Every once in a while the controller just randomly fires a single shot. Its never at any given time that i can tell but just random. I have been trying to watch and mimic this action but it just happens when it wants to. Not that im complaining very thankful for having a working mod but just wondering whats up. Other than that all is good. How does one figure out max speed for Ghosts. I have a friend with a modded 360 controller and shoots the pistol very fast. I had a modded 360 controller and could not get around the cap. Any ideas on that would be great also. Thanks for everything. :tup:

EDIT: This is not the code you have posted here. Its the one you emailed to me.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:20:38 AM by navydude »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 05:05:39 PM »
Does it do it if you are in Mode 0? Does it do it in a mode that doesn't have Rapid Fire associated to it?

I have three theories I am trying to eliminate.
1) There is some sort of bug in my code that randomly operates the trigger. (Unlikely,...but possible.)
2) The PIC is losing sync with the controller and improperly registering the start of a new frame. (Very possible.)
3) The threshold I set for the triggers is too aggressive. (Also very possible.)

I haven't heard this from anyone else, but that doesn't mean it isn't a potential problem that I need to fix.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
I just ordered 12F1822 I/P from the microchip sample website so I can play with this a little so we can add it to the AM code list.

Offline navydude

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
Does it do it if you are in Mode 0? Does it do it in a mode that doesn't have Rapid Fire associated to it?

I have three theories I am trying to eliminate.
1) There is some sort of bug in my code that randomly operates the trigger. (Unlikely,...but possible.)
2) The PIC is losing sync with the controller and improperly registering the start of a new frame. (Very possible.)
3) The threshold I set for the triggers is too aggressive. (Also very possible.)

I haven't heard this from anyone else, but that doesn't mean it isn't a potential problem that I need to fix.

Sorry it took so long to get back. I almost always use mode 3 so the mod is on about 95% of the time. My controller will some times re-sync while playing. Maybe its an issue with my controller. It doesn't happen often maybe once per play session or every 3 or 4 hours. The random shot happens may 3 or 4 times during this period but only when I'm playing never when I'm just holding the controller. I have noticed it once about the time i zoomed in it fired a single round. Maybe its sending to the trigger at that very time but it would not repeat its self. So I'm not to worried because it does work 99 % but just thought i would pass along the info. I have two friends I'm going to be modding for soon if you figure out the cause I will update the code.

If anyone knows the speeds for ghosts this would be helpful.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:51:11 AM by navydude »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal