Author Topic: 9 Mode Jump Drop Shot Hex (12f1822)  (Read 66734 times)

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
Re: 9 Mode Jump Drop Shot Hex (12f1822)
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2014, 08:13:41 AM »
If it only happens in a rapid fire mode then it is likely that I just have my trigger sensing set too sensitive.

Offline navydude

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2014, 09:54:49 AM »
If it only happens in a rapid fire mode then it is likely that I just have my trigger sensing set too sensitive.

I'm guessing that's an easy fix? Also what would i need to do to be able to program the chip while its still in the controller. What pins would need be used for this. Thanks and sorry for the problems.

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2014, 02:25:28 PM »
Yeah, I can fix it for you. I'm going to wait until I hear feedback from someone who has installed this 9 Mode though before I change that.

To reprogram you would have to solder to Pins 4, 1, 8, 7, and 6. ...in that order connected to a 5 pin header.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2014, 05:19:49 AM »
I have ordered chips so I can test this out and add it to the free code list. Should be next week.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2014, 04:14:57 PM »
Yea baby! Its go time. New projects in the works! 25 chips, eat your hearts out lmfao!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2014, 12:47:20 PM »
I got my 3 free samples from Microchip yesterday as well. I planned on building a new speaker box for my car, but I will be working at my desk due to the cold this weekend.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2014, 08:04:42 PM »
So, Seth, does this mean that all you need to do to RF the new controller is send a high to RT and LT on those solder points? I never saw any solution/conclusion in the research thread about getting the triggers to RF. I am only asking due to the seemingly stagnant RF market. I would have thought more companies would be all over the new xbox one controlers.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2014, 12:53:11 AM »
Yeah, always solder to the MCU side of the filter, then treat it like you would if it were a PS3. Except I guess the voltages are backwards. On the PS3 you wait for the voltage to drop to start the frame. Here you wait for the voltage to rise to start the frame. You still have the ability to read the voltage(of what the user is doing with the triggers) before you force your own output.

And I haven't had any trouble driving it high(Full Vdd) or low(Full Vss).

I think some of the more amateur RF modders are going to have the same struggle that they had trying to go to the PS3. So hopefully less competition. It's a tough job in my opinion without an oscilloscope.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »
I did not have a chance to test this code this weekend. I had to capitalize on the nice weather to work in the shop building a speaker box for my car. I will try to work on this through the week or this upcoming  weekend.

Offline w02057

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2014, 04:12:37 PM »
So, Seth, does this mean that all you need to do to RF the new controller is send a high to RT and LT on those solder points? I never saw any solution/conclusion in the research thread about getting the triggers to RF. I am only asking due to the seemingly stagnant RF market. I would have thought more companies would be all over the new xbox one controlers.

Over Xmas I wanted a project so ported my 3 year old 360 code across to Xbox One.
I came up with a really safe method for controlling the triggers. It's a little fiddly to install but you get zero current flow through the Hall sensors when you force the line high so zero risk of them prematurely wearing out, and it doesn't require extra ICs such as expensive unity-gain amplifiers that were mentioned on the research thread.

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2014, 06:02:28 PM »
Do share.

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »
I´ve got my sample chip and I´ve installed it but I have some issues:

- If I hold LT and press sync button (the one which I have used to change modes) the modes don´t decrease

- If I press sync button during 2 seconds the controller starts to try to sinc so I suppose it´s better using a tact switch

- Akimbo modes works for me in this way: If I press RT it´s like I was holding RT and LT but if I hold LT I just got one shoot, no rapid fire

Anyway RF works perfectly. Thanks Seth

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2014, 01:43:35 PM »
I´ve got my sample chip and I´ve installed it but I have some issues:

- If I hold LT and press sync button (the one which I have used to change modes) the modes don´t decrease

- If I press sync button during 2 seconds the controller starts to try to sinc so I suppose it´s better using a tact switch

- Akimbo modes works for me in this way: If I press RT it´s like I was holding RT and LT but if I hold LT I just got one shoot, no rapid fire

Anyway RF works perfectly. Thanks Seth

Yeah, when I released this code I had not yet added reverse functionality like on my XB360 code. And I designed it with just the tactile switch in mind. I got burned a long time ago where I claimed that my stuff worked as a Stealth install to some of my customers. And it DID...on most controllers. So now I don't even worry about it. I just code assuming that everyone is going to use a tactile switch.

And Akimbo is exactly how you mentioned. It is controlled exclusively by the RT.

Sorry for the disappointing news. And thank you for the feedback.

Offline fuOp

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2014, 06:52:05 PM »
hi guys for those who are having problems with pickit2 to program the pic 12f1822 this here the solution is so download the file and replace the other as in the image below browse to the folder and the pickit replace the existing file downloaded by vlw guys :victory:

copy the link it does not go straight to download
level noob
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>link..  https://mega.co.nz/#!QMtWmTKI!gPv-FLLBag-QNt8OvWu0httABn40rd7tzvV-DtO1ni4

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 07:06:10 PM by fuOp »

Offline Xalcker

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2014, 12:34:50 AM »
Hello Seth, since Im a big fan of your Hexcreator for 12f683, Im wondering if you are planning something simitar for Xbox One (12f1822).

I love this code, but I miss autospot and User Adjustability.

Keep the good work.

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2014, 07:55:28 PM »
I do have a XB1 version of the Hexcreator that I offer to some of my paying customers.

I haven't decided whether I will release it to the public or not.

Offline Xalcker

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2014, 07:29:24 AM »
Really??? wow you're really good.

Whats the pricing to access the XB1 creator? 9 mode is ok, I use only 4 on XB360 (Gears+Autospot, RF UA, Akimbo UA, Dropshot+LT Cancel).

And if you release it to public that would be awesome.

Offline kingpickle

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2014, 06:37:18 PM »
Thanks for this. Works perfectly. Sacrificed one of the rumble motors to make room for the tact and dip8 socket. If anyone is willing to share, i'd be interested in seeing how/where some of you guys are mounting these. Thanks for the guide (and hex). It was a very easy install.

Btw: I flashed the chip with a GQ-4x
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:15:32 PM by kingpickle »

Offline tryhard

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2014, 05:12:17 AM »
Hi. This is my first post here and I hope I don't sound stupid. I was searching Google for XB1 mod kits when I found this website. I have done my own mod installs for a good bit now. When I found this thread, I decided to purchase a Pick it 2 and some chips from mouser to see if maybe I could build a sweet little XB1 controller.

So, after spending several hours making the Pick it 2 work with the 12F1822 I/P, I programmed my first chip. I then attempted the install and everything looked OK but the LED does nothing when I tell the mod to wake up. I then removed the mod and tried programming another. Still the same thing. I tried one more time and nothing. I only purchased 5 of the chips.

After sitting here thinking, I don't have an XB1 at my house and my friend is gone for a month. Do I need to sync to an XB1 to get the Mod to power on? I remember in the old days when I'd do an Xbox 360 mod, I could press the sync and test without an Xbox.

Sorry to sound foolish on my first post.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
Pictures would do u the most justice. Members here can better distinguish where u may be making a mistake. Also exactly what specific type of 12f1822 microchip are u using I/p ex. Last thing I can think of is is the chip being installed correctly from all pinouts? Its easy to accidentally wire a chip up wrong co fusing deadbug position off a schematics sheet. So yea a picture of all your pinouts and wire runs will help us help you point out where u may be going array.

Offline tryhard

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »
Can we solder LED wire (pin 2) here?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2014, 06:46:07 PM »
Can we solder LED wire (pin 2) here?

I know that for a lot of other chips that's where u want to solder to and I believe it might work but still I would solder to the R5 resistor (right to the right of where u solder to and to the top half of the R5 connection as seen in your photo.)

Seth designed his chip to be as safe as possible,  I'm not sure what voltage he has drawing through that resistor. It could be potentially harmful to the led the way u have it set up. I know in his diagrams that's where he wants everyone to solder to. I would just stick to exactly what he has in his schematics in his 9 mode thread.

Offline tryhard

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2014, 07:43:56 PM »
Thank you. I found that pic on another mod kit installer guide. I'll do the spot just to the right as you say.

Offline thewarners777

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2015, 08:38:13 AM »
is it possible to add this chip with a remap chip? Like have both at the same time?

does anyone have a link to the hex file. Sethmods.com is no longer online so the link to the hex file is broken.

thanks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:39:37 AM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline thewarners777

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2015, 12:52:40 PM »
no one has this hex to share with me?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2015, 03:26:26 PM »
Unfortunately sethmods web domain has expired so there is no more workable links that are connected to this site.

Unless someone here saved this particular hex file on their pc, this would be the only way to obtain it. 

I myself lost a whole library of mods I made and can't do anything with all the 12f1822 microchips I have. My pc crashed and all my saved files went down with it. Its a real shame.

Hopefully someone here might still have this hex file. If so I would contact a admin and see if they can load the hex file in the official acidmods opensourse codes section.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:29:15 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline leonemax81

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2015, 07:40:59 AM »
Prejudice the link to download the file is no longer disonibile can restore? thanks. :beg:

Offline thewarners777

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2015, 10:20:44 AM »
someone has got to have this hex file somewhere. I tried asking the folks that are selling the chips on ebay and craigslist but none of them replied....  :huh:

Offline leonemax81

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »
but it really possible that no one has the hex file? ... everyone uses it for profit? ..... you want the money? quand you want? ...

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »
Sorry, guys. Try this link.

http://tinyurl.com/pa8yy22

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal