Author Topic: ps3 slim game issues  (Read 8436 times)

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
ps3 slim game issues
« on: December 24, 2013, 09:28:33 PM »
well wanna start off by saying happy holidays guys  :drunk:
heres my story in a nut shell
i recently got a ps3 slim off a guy from craigslist for 20$ due to a claimed busted hdd i didnt believe the guy but i said hell its only 20$ i spend more then that on beer daily yes i know i should stop drinking lol
i popped in a new hdd 250gb which i know for a fact worked as i had it in a old laptop i wasnt using ps3 formatted it and reinstalled the firmware no probs no issues no errors
boots perfect no issues
now i have 3 games at the moment mw2 black ops 2 and battlefield 3
when i tried playing mw2 after a match with no issues  the game would freeze and i have to turn off the console mind you the game is pretty beat up there is some deep scratches so i though maybe its the game
tried bf3 i can get into a match just fine but after i die and respawn i get the no gun glitch i cant do anything no guns etc
i tried deleting the game save and the 2 gb update twice i got it to semi work maybe a few respawns no issues then the darn no gun glitch
after reading  a bit people report its either the game or the hdd but as stated the hdd is new and well the game has very light scratches not enough to think its the game
now black ops 2 on the other hand runs perfect me and my nephew were playing for hours and i mean hours and not once did the game act stupid no issues no errors the game itself has no scuffs scratches whatsoever
any suggestions on what the problem is with mw2 and bf3?
should i tear down the ps3 again and clean the laser? keep trying new games see if the issues continue or just replace the drive and or hdd?

Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal