Author Topic: Xbox One Controller Breakdown and LED Swap  (Read 39735 times)

Offline SensiJohnny

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Xbox One Controller Breakdown and LED Swap
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2015, 03:19:55 PM »
Hey guys! I'm fairly new to this so hopefully I can be as detailed as possible to get the info I need. I'm having the same LED issue as some of the above users but my problem is that I think I've not only ruined the contact point to the left but also the one to the right. If I want to get my LED working again what is the best route? I know that wiring it to a different point is an option but I'm not sure where those points are. Anyone who can shed some light on this for me would be greatly appreciated.

Offline fevera1985

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »
Sorry if this has been posted in of the acidmods forums.
But does anyone know the voltage points on the original Xbox One points ? I'm wondering if there's any 12v point/s on the RF Module Board

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 08:09:43 AM »
12V??? That would be kinda hard.

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
3.3v to 12v wouldn't be to difficult to make happen, but what it would definitely be is kinda pointless. I've never poked around on the RF board, though I'd seriously doubt there is any 12v spot on there, and even if one exists it wouldn't be able to source any kind of current to do anything useful.

What are you needing a 12v source for exactly? I'd have to guess there is a lower voltage way to go about whatever it might be.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal