Author Topic: SpurGurGle's unofficial controller mod off  (Read 40132 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: SpurGurGle's unofficial controller mod off
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 02:41:40 PM »
Im fine with this extending till the end of February. I want to do another build and I wanted to ask if I can summit it in place of my current build? Im awaiting parts in the mail and as for my current entry I had no direction on where to go with it and through my build till after it was done I feel plagued with coulda shoulda scenarios.

If I can summit my new project I can show everyone that I can do so much better. I have a set plan in my head and I have every move mapped out. I will incorporate a lot more technical aspects of the build and work to make the cosmetics of my build not look so amateurish! Ive been doing my homework and if you will allow me to do a new entry I can show everyone that I can do soo much more.

Of course I understand this will void my current entry. Im not going to lie ether, this will jeopardize my chances of finishing on time substantially. I truly feel though that I can do it in the set time and present a awesome one of a kind gamer friendly controller.

If anyone in the competition has a problem with this ill just go with my current build submission. If you will allow me to start over I will show everyone some truly rad and innovative ideas I have planned!

Let me know if this is a problem as time is of the essence for me!

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 03:23:02 PM »
I don't see how that would be a problem, go ahead, and anyone else is still free to join if they can finish something by the end of feb.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 07:28:49 PM »
yeah i don't think it'll be issue if you submit your entry late in the game as long as you can prove it is in fact your work by submitting a somewhat of a work log
i mean just because a guy buy his lotto ticket 5 mins before the drawing does not mean he wont get the prize if he wins correct?

mod on  :tup:
 i for one am excited about all these entry's as they are badass that is why i will not be voting

Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2014, 09:12:07 PM »
Well the extension period is over. No word from spurg since his injury hope he is ok.

Either way this competition still produced some bad-ass controllers.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2014, 09:25:28 PM »
Agreed! I'm curious to see how it all works out. Seems the key players have been absent for a while and am curious to see what comes of this all. Hopefully it does not end in a fall out lol. Everyone did a awesome job and voting will be tough for everyone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal