Author Topic: N3RDY's MW2 5 mode jitter + RF  (Read 5936 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

N3RDY's MW2 5 mode jitter + RF
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:31:53 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/view/if83u1ftbccg47i/MW2%205%20mode.hex

Above is the hex in my media folder.

5 mode jitter + RF done by request!

Mode #1 RF (UA) user adjustable
          #2 RF (UA) user adjustable
          #3 RF (UA) user adjustable
          #4 Spaz shotgun jitter. (Must use slight of hand perk) Down weapons occasionally make u switch to primary weapon. when your out of clips jitter stops working.
          #5 Jitter (UA) user adjustable.

The wiring is the same as my 10 mode. When you are in programming mode If u do not hold X button it will automatically decrease your speed down by 4 MS each led flash "starting after the 4 led flashes indicating your in programming mode. So if u want to decrease the speed all you have to do is count the blinks down. Holding X will stop it from decreasing the speed. If u want to increase the speed u must hold X + RT. Same princible count the led flashes. Each flash represents 4 MS change in speed. When U find the speed u want make sure to hold X as this stops the decrease or increase of speed "neutral" Then hold the tac switch till it goes back into the mode u just programmed. So again X "nutral + tac exit program mode. I know its kinda confusing but its the only way this works as this wiring method wasent intended by original design. The same goes for my 10 mode jitter on UA settings.

Enjoy.

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: N3RDY's MW2 5 mode jitter + RF
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
thanks i got it  :tup:........................ hey nerdy i feel bad of asking you again but your way better than me on creating hex files and most likely everything .......... i hate to bother you again but could you add a mode to this hex you made ..... its because i figured is pretty hard for me to find the good jitter speed so in the mean time .... could you add the universal jitter with out programable mode  or if its easyer just take of one of the RF modes .and make it the universal jitter i would really apreciate it thanks.. :help:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:39:21 PM by jonnyhacks »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 06:01:01 PM »
Sorry for the late response but yea this weekend ill update this to a 6 mode putting my universal jitter non programmable.

I had problems when i was testing this out with the programmable jitter even though its the same jitter as my universal. The stock setup was not running the same as the non programmable jitter for some reason. I found though after tweaking with it for a while I could find some good settings. This is the only reason I released the re programmable. I thought people would want that option.

I feel though I should of put the universal jitter in there as its a solid jitter that's fast and consistent with every older COD title. I get on top of re doing this this weekend! Hope u enjoy it and if u need any advice on messing with the hex creator Id be happy to help u trouble shoot it. 

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 01:49:38 AM »
thanks nerdy :)

hey nerdy is the universal jitter the one thats on sethmods ,,,the one that says mw2 jitter or did you change the speed your self ///? i could try do it my self i just need to know that haha cuz maibe im taking your time asking you to do me that other hex .... all be waiting for your respond thanks for everything again

[admin]Please Do Not Double post click modify to edit your post [/admin]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:23:24 PM by Rodent »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: N3RDY's MW2 6 mode jitter + RF (UA)
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 03:58:08 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/view/8zcsf2gu98ud85s/Jitter%20V2.hex

Here u go. Media folder of the hex is listed above the modes' diagram. 6 mode. Mode 0 in diagram is the universal jitter that's re programmable. All RF is re programmable. Spaz & universal is non re programmable.
Sorry for the late reply. Been busy.

To your other question no this is not Seths MW2 jitter he has listed. His uses only YY, mine uses XYY. My LT pin is hooked to X button. My Y button is hooked to #2 in the hex editor. My code is as follow:

Hold until RT pull; under that in the LT box is release
                                            Hold 21 MS; under that in the LT box is pull
                                            Hold 19 MS; under that in the #2 box is pull
                                            Hold 21 MS; under that in the #2 box is release
                                            Hold 19 MS; under that in the #2 box is pull
                                            Hold 21 MS; under that in the #2 box is release

This is my universal Jitter. Remember I wire my chips in an unintended manner to make room for more mods. Switching LT function with X caused the LT pin do work everything in reverse order. Modes run backwards as pulls/releases "under the LT in the hex editor" work in opposite order. I had to do this to make my COD ghost jitter as it uses X, LB & Y. Seths chips if wired correctly only gives u two button options "bedsides LT & RT". So the LT is wired to X, #1 box is wired to LB, #2 box is wired to Y and RT must be wired to RT in order for the chip to know what kind of model the controller is. Hope this makes sense.

U can use this format and wire your chips as #1 X then #2 as Y. Just follow the same diagram as above besides my X function. This will need to be done in reverse order. Pull then release, not release then pull. Then u have the option of using the LT for akimbo s and such. I personally dont want to do the extra work so ill point u in the right direction.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 04:26:16 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 12:36:37 AM »
umm so if i add sethmods jitter would it work with this wireing set up ? or no ?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: N3RDY's MW2 6 mode jitter + RF
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 03:19:52 AM »
umm so if i add sethmods jitter would it work with this wireing set up ? or no ?
No.

Look at the wiring schematic I've listed below. P.S this is in Seths homepage in resources section.

Now all you have to do is wire your chip like this illustration. The pins on the chip that are labeled 1 & 2 with circles around them, u will want to wire 1 to X button & 2 to the Y button. Now if you want to make my universal jitter all u have to do is follow my list in the hex editor.

Hold until RT pull; Then click add new line
                                         under the box labeled 1 click pull then......
                                         Hold 21 MS; add new line then....
                                         under that in the 1 box click release then......
                                         Hold 19 MS; add new line: under  the box labeled 2 click pull then....
                                         Hold 21 MS; add new line: under the box labeled 2 click release then....
                                         Hold 19 MS; add new line: under the box labeled 2 click  pull then....
                                         Hold 21 MS; add new line: under the box labeled 2 click release

There u go I re wrote the whole code for u. If you wire your chip like this u can run mods in normal order.l U can add at the beginning hold until LT is released then RT is pulled then u can have LT jitter aim assist. This will let u jitter hip shot then when u aim in it will fire normal! From here I have left u the tools needed to make your own mods. U can edit this jitter with the MS to tweak speeds or put UA on it. Read sethmods operating system in his main webpage! u can go forward/backwards by clicking tac or tac + LT. U have all the tools to be creative now.

Edit. If u want this to be compatible with Seth's YY jitter he has listed in his mod library then look at the boxes under 1 & 2. Only one of the two boxes will be operational. The operational box will be what button he has wired to Y. If u wire yours the same say his Y is in box 1 then u can wire X in box 2. U will just have to edit my setup by switching 1& 2 around.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:38:00 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 01:56:07 AM »
do you click on any circles for RT?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 10:41:06 AM »
No. No RT is needed. I would have listed it if it was needed. With this setup u can alter the MS to archive different jitter speeds.

Ex something like 1MS
19MS
1MS
19MS and so forth till the end of the run. I can't say this exact one will work right but its something u will have to play with. Try longer button holds like 19MS with real quick button releases like 1 or two MS. This works real well on games like MW2 and not so well on games like BO2. Other COD titles u will want longer releases. Just remember that u will want to keep your releases shorter than your holds. Hope this helps u out.

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 10:30:25 PM »
thanks and I cant figure out how to make a drop shot wich should be easy

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 07:16:35 AM »
Of course your wiring will have to change but what I would do is wire your setup to work with Seth's stock settings. I then would use one of his premade drop shot mods. I then would edit his settings to what u see fit.

By all means none of this is easy to do. It takes time and trial by error. Keep at it and u will get better! Good luck!

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 12:14:35 AM »
thanks seth I never got to thanks you bro your a great men. and thanks for all the help you gave me and hope to talk to you on the future   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal