Author Topic: miniM4pper, Tact switch remapping  (Read 34920 times)

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: miniM4pper, Tact switch remapping
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 12:02:05 AM »
Just a friendly heads up to everyone. There is some jerkass selling the X1 and the original square miniM4pper version boards on eBay for far, far more than what I charge.

The pic is of my board, they just edited out the part that has miniM4pper writing on it, inverted the colors and are claiming it's their work. I know what my soldering on them looked like, so they are fooling no one.

If you bought one of those things, you could have purchased 2 from me and still had money left over.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2015, 04:25:26 AM »
that's some cold ass :censored: right there man.

Is it someone who you sold it to recently?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 05:41:28 AM »
Some people kids. That's major D nozzle status  poop. I would say D bag but that's the clean part . Theres always going to be someone trying to shine off others hard work. Thats about the lowest u can go in my book.

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2015, 06:38:50 AM »
That´s  poop. But if he is selling your chips I suppose he bought you a high quantity then maybe you know who is

Offline Aliamir

• MFH
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • arsenalmod.com
    • Arsenal Mod
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2015, 08:44:12 AM »
He's Canadian so if you have shipped to Canada, that should help you find out who he is. He's selling a lot of your hardware and making good money doing it, what a d*** move.
Xbox Controller Mods - Engineered in the Arsenal of Democracy.
arsenalmod.com

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
I've found out now what the deal is there, and it's not a rip off, they're my boards that have gone from person A to person B. It's the severe price gouging and the fact they're calling it their work because person A said person B could call it whatever that's grinding my gears.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2015, 04:21:19 PM »
That's still not right. if the customer has a problem then it comes back to acidmods as the info is all here. That would make us look like douches.

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2015, 04:32:41 PM »
I never said it was right, and anyone that has an issue with them has to deal with whoever they bought it from, they have no reason to assume anything about AM, info or not, and are more than welcome to contact me as I'm the one that has made it. They are just as free to see my post on XS about the X1 and just as incorrectly assume they are douches as well. ;)

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?/topic/748902-x1-minim4pper-tact-switch-remapping/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:39:26 PM by RDC »

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 05:50:38 PM »
The DS4 miniM4pper is completed now - https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,43397.msg325489.html#msg325489

The 12 button X1 is also in the middle testing phase as I had to change PICs there, again. The PCB has been redesigned and is the same size now as the original miniM4pper square board.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:01:42 AM by RDC »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal