Author Topic: N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF!  (Read 33053 times)

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 12:23:45 PM »
hey nerdy could you help me out with the spaz jitter plzz i cant seem to find the right speed whats your setup ??

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 07:32:11 PM »
Give me a little time and I'll PM u my settings for this. Its not 100% though. It sometimes skips when your over down weapons. It also requires running some special perks. I'll explain it all I'm a PM. Probably around the weekend or something.

Offline fevera1985

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
Hey Nerdy, just to verify this wiring.
On the LB connection, is it one of the back solder points
or the one on the top of the LB ?

Here i made this image with different color arrows.
Blue, Red & Pink, witch one is it ?
Thanks...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2014, 01:15:18 PM »
There both the same. U.can wire to the top of the tact or on the back of the solder point that's in your diagram. Just make sure its the lower solder point(blue arrow!). The upper one that's labled with the red arrow is a ground connection.

Sorry for the mix up. Rusty on my 360 connections. RDC listed the correct soldering terminals.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:23:47 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »
Just make sure its the lower solder point(blue arrow!). The upper one that's labled with the red arrow is a ground connection.

Blue arrow is Ground, Red and Pink arrows are LB.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

Offline ardy521

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2014, 10:25:46 AM »
Nice looking project and programs. Kudos. I am interested in purchasing a couple of your boards. Can you send me a contact or ordering info?  Thanks in advance

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 03:28:48 PM »
Hey nerdy could i see your mods setup i wont touch anything all just have a look a round  thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »
Hey nerdy could i see your mods setup i wont touch anything all just have a look a round  thanks

Heres the link

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,43401.0.html

I posted this some time ago in the pic programs section. Do what u want with it. Its all public now. I just tell everyone if u go editing my work u will just ruin it for others. If u have questions about the wiring just send me a pm and I'll walk u through what codes are wired where!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:57:25 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2015, 10:17:25 PM »
hey I know its been long but I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to take a look at your sethsmod account aggain to see how you got the set upp for mw3 and ghost jitter .. you had gaven it to me b4 I just forgot thanks I wont touch anything ill jst use it as reference

nvm I found it
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:23:57 PM by jonnyhacks »

Offline JamesDal

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
N3RDYs 10 mode Jitter RF
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »
I wanna create a thread for a user mode process through kernel mode driver, how do i implement this?

Offline Cerberus2808

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2018, 10:56:25 AM »
Give me a little time and I'll PM u my settings for this. Its not 100% though. It sometimes skips when your over down weapons. It also requires running some special perks. I'll explain it all I'm a PM. Probably around the weekend or something.
Hi, I´m new und Seth told me, I should talk to N3RDY, because I´m trying to mod XB1 Controllers. But I have my own opinions. For example I find it unconvinient if you have to use a tacticle Button or Synchbutton to jump from Mod to Mod.
So I made two chips into one Controller and turn it on. It works. But I have so many questions about timings, new modz and so on. Could you or someone else help me?

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2018, 08:26:48 AM »
Hello, I'm WHITE 4ND N3RDY. I'll try to help u out the best possible. I actually made my own dual chip pcb just for seths chips. Yes u can run two mods at once. Depending on skill level u can make mods that perform  multiple mods in one mod class. Anyway feel free to post back here or pm me here and I'll try to answer any questions u have on the subject in matter.

Offline ch129012

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2020, 11:39:58 AM »
WHITE 4ND N3RDY @ does this work on xbox one controllers and do you have a schematic for the install. Thanks

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2020, 03:11:57 PM »
I'm WHITE 4ND N3RDY, and this is a opensource code for xbox 360 controllers. It will not work on xbox one. It's a sethmods generated code but his free sourse codes page is no longer up assuming he was tired of paying for the website and not getting donations to keep it up. It technically can be used with xbox one but would require something like a Controllermax or brooks product to use your legacy controller on modern consoles, but is pointless as a controllermax product can give u much more than this old chip could offer.

There are instructions all through this thread on wiring, flashing hex file ect. It will work for cg2 360 controllers.

Offline ch129012

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2020, 12:20:11 AM »
Thanks Brian 503.

Can you point me in the right direction for xbox one rapidfire, im on quarantine so have some time to spend playing around. Thank you

Offline Brian 503

• Acidmods Alumni
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2020, 05:14:12 AM »
U will have to try to get a hold of sethmods. He had a site thats down now" that had all his software for making hex files. I dont have anything that could get u close to that. Sorry friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal