Author Topic: N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF!  (Read 33069 times)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF!
« on: November 17, 2013, 03:12:55 PM »
Here is my opensource Hex file, schematics & operation instruction sheet. This is a Sethmods opensource hex using his free 12f683 software. All these mods were custom built by me using his hex creator. I'm not a programmer as I lack the knowledge but I do understand a lot about how mods are applied using pulls, throws and button cancelers. With all this aside here is my contribution to the acidmods community. I wouldn't do what I do if it wasn't for acidmods!

WHITE 4ND N3RDYs 10 mode jitter & rapid-fire!

mode#1 MW2 rapid-fire re-programmable

mode#2 MW2 Jitter

mode#3 MW3 rapid-fire re-programmable

mode#4 MW3 + BO2 KSG / Remington jitter. {MW3 KSG shotgun need trophy system and sleight of hand perk to operate} No special perks are needed in BO2 with the Remington. In BO2 the KSG will need fast hands and dexterity perk to operate. U MUST HAVE ONE LB TACTICAL FOR THIS JITTER TO WORK!

mode#5 BO2 Remington fast jitter. U will need fast hands & dexterity perk for this to operate! U MUST HAVE ONE LB TACTICAL FOR THIS JITTER TO WORK!

mode#6 BO2 jitter with aim down sights accuracy. This jitter lets u use the M8A1 & swatt at faster than full auto speeds allowing u to aim down sights and maintain accuracy. It also is the fastest jitter for the S12 shotgun, semi auto pistols & cross bow. Its deadly fast but has some issues. It sometimes switches to secondary weapon when RT is let off.

mode#7 BO & BO2 rapidfire re-programmable

mode#8 Universal COD Jitter. This jitter works on almost every COD title except MW3 & Ghost. Its great for BO and MW2. It even works with the stakeout shotgun in BO!

mode#9 COD Ghost Tac 12 shotgun jitter. Yes I have the only working jitter in the new COD ghost game. It requires a special setup for it to operate.

(Update) Sorry to inform that this mod has now been patched in ghost. When I uploaded the latest update infinity ward & or Activision put a silent patch blocking this glitch! Ghost jitter is no more. It will fire two rounds then the X reload function is detected then mod blocked!

Requirements for operation:
(Attachment) Fore-grip.
(Perks) Reflex & slight of hand.
(Tacticals') Motion sensor or trophy system.
(No secondary weapons)

mode#10 Ghost rapid-fire re-programmable.

Below is a media folder containing the Hex file to program the 12f683 chip! Just download my media folder then right click the hex file and then click save as. U can save it wherever its convent to u.  Use your pickit program or whatever type it may be then find the "save as" folder then upload it to your programmer. All thats left is to flash the hex file to your 12f683 chip!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/v5e8fvhtvph18c1/Jitter.hex

Here's the schematic made by Sethmods and re-illustrated by me to show where to wire the chip using my hex file on a CG1 & CG2 board. This chip can support all board types u just have to know the pin outs to solder the connections to.

Here is a picture of the basic operation instructions. U can go to Sethmods.com in the main page and go to resources and view the operation instructions yourselves! In my diagram I just updated everything that says left trigger to X button. Changing the wiring slightly changed the order of operations.

By wiring the X button to where the LT was it changed the polarity. The modes go in reverse order. Ex, u tap the Tac button the modes start backwards from 10-1. If u hold X button + tap Tac they will go in normal order 1-10. The same goes with the pulls and throws in the hex creator. They are in reverse order. 

Update: When u go into programming mode for the modes that are re programmable u must hold X button + RT to increase the rate of fire and just X button to decrease the rate of fire. Tap the Tac to exit back into the mode u just programmed to test your edited speed! This is different than specified in the operation sheet I have posted!!!

I have plenty more mods I've made with Seths hex creator like turbo knives snaking glitches and special hybrid optic glitches for BO2 using the hybrid sights. They all require different wiring.

I want to save me as much work as possible so I will post this single chip hex and see what everyone thinks and If there is demand for my other mods I might take on the project of putting schematics and hex files together for everyone.

If anyone uses this please give me your feedback and tell me what u think! Besides owning a macro controller, u wont find these glitches anywhere else. MW3 jitter and Ghost jitter. Yea pretty epic. Check it out

I'd like to say a very special thank you to Seth for all your help and offering your mods free to the public. Without Seth none of this would be possible. Thanks sincerely Brian.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:35:26 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
Re: N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:09:27 AM »
Nice job, man! I can't wait to try it.

I redid the schematic for you.

Edited:

And here's a link to the Operating Guide. Click Here!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:04:56 PM by SethMods »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »
Thanks for the updated schematics! Definitely post back if u use this and let me know what u think. I also forgot to mention that in mode #6 if your standing over grounded weapons the X function cancles out and it goes YY. It still shoots alright but this mod is kinda a beta I've been trying to perfect.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 05:47:16 AM »

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:48:14 AM by 3D0kassiah »
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 01:42:28 PM »
If anyone has any mod request please feel free to send me a PM or reply what mods u want! I have a large inventory of updated mods for the 12f683 chip and I would be happy to special make another open source code based off your suggestions!  :victory:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:46:15 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »
http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/edokassiah/media/i4_zps866a1568.png.html
 3D0kassiah hey umm do you have this pic board ?? i would buy it

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
that board was based off of sethmods code generator install schematics
i can release the files for free and if you wanna donate to me i would appreciate it but not required
and i can either use soic 12f683 or a dip 12f683 footprint  so either i can get it pretty small or semi small
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »
If any member here has tried my opensource Jitter/RF hex please feel free to tell me what u think or if u have had any issues with any of the modes. I can always quickly update my mods to fix any bugs or issues or even add new mods. The more people let me know the better I can supply everyone with the best opensource codes out for the 12f683 chip! :tup: 

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 10:57:25 PM »
hey nerdy i already did this in my controlle  it was a pretty easy installation .. all though there is a little problem to where the Y cable conects to the 12f683 and the LB just switch the cables around .. but besides that everything is great thanks
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:47:40 AM by Rodent »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 12:49:02 PM »
hey nerdy i already did this in my controlle  it was a pretty easy installation .. all though there is a little problem to where the Y cable conects to the 12f683 and the LB just switch the cables around .. but besides that everything is great thanks
Thanks Jonnyhacks! I must of overlooked this. I will make note to transpose those two wires. Thanks. Im glade to hear everything is working great for u.

Nice job, man! I can't wait to try it.

I redid the schematic for you.

And here's a link to the Operating Guide. Click Here!

Update: the Y and LB connections need to be transposed for this to work. Y goes where the LB connection goes and LB connection goes to where Y is labeled! The picture is not the actual CHANGED connections. U will have to switch these two wires to work.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 12:58:14 PM by Rodent »

Offline SethMods

• Registered BST
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »
Sorry, guys, I'm falling asleep at the wheel here.

Here's the updated schematic.

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 04:46:01 PM »
hey nerdy could you make me a 5 mode 3 programable rapid fire and two jitter 1 medium and the other one the fastest you can make it plzzz :) hahah thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 05:01:55 PM »
hey nerdy could you make me a 5 mode 3 programable rapid fire and two jitter 1 medium and the other one the fastest you can make it plzzz :) hahah thanks
post back the game or games u want the jitter & RF for and I'll send u a pm of a new code. If your not using the newer jitters like MW3, BO2 & ghost I can make u say some akimbos or zombie aim? Just tell me what u want for what game and I'll post up another opensourse code for u!!!

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »
thanks umm and it would be for MW2

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »
Looks Like My Boards From Another Project Came Handy for this Jitter Code, have Ton of these with IC Presolder If any one Need them Just PM me ,

You can Do single 12F683 or Dual 12f683 , I can send them Preflash with what ever code You Like if someone Don;t have programmer ,

there is programming pads On the back so you can flash it your self If you have Programmer.

This is the code I use in this project if any one want it You can pm me as well  

Below is video how to use this code " the 7 mode Version of it "

WHITE 4ND N3RDY Great Work Like the Jitter you did for Ghost. 

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:33:52 PM by KingMike_OS »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
Thats sick KingMike_OS!  I have a lot more codes stored away as well. If u want I can give u access to all the mods I've been working on. If your boards support two chips I got some real cool mods like turbo knives, hybrid optic glitch for BO2, snaking glitches for BO ect. I have a lot of stuff based off sethmods hex editor. Let me know if your interested and Ill let u access my files and ill let u know how to wire the chip based around specific mods!   

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 10:59:17 PM »
 KingMike_OS hey how much are are the boards?

hey n3rdy could you make me a video tutorial on how to use the sethmods.com hexcreator plzzz I would really appreciate that ....mostly just pointing out how the off ,push or pull works and changing the speeds ,, plus making the rappid fire programmable and how to change the jitter speed ...... thanks bro :tup: :help:

[gmod]DO NOT DOUBLE POST!! Use the "edit" button.[/gmod]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:34:10 AM by ViSioNXx »

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 05:53:35 AM »
Hey Mike, how Much For Those Boards With And Without The 12f683¿

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 09:20:18 AM »
just The PCB boards                   $1.00

PCB with One IC Unsolder           $2.50

PCB with 2 IC Unsolder               $3.99

PCB with one IC Solder &
Program with what ever code      $4.99

PCB with 2 IC solder &
Program with What ever Code     $5.99

Both IC get there power and Ground from PWR and GND ,  and IF you Jumper R2 and R1 you than have access to all the pins on U1 , U2 no Jumper Needed

U1 has R6 which is 10K for Pull ups for Pin 4 Like the Jitter.hex code

U2 has R7 which is 10K for Pull ups for Pin 4 Like the Jitter.hex code

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:45:04 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 09:21:08 AM »
i'll shoot you a pm now.

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »
Thats pretty awesome kingmike! imma have to try this

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 03:11:23 PM »
@ jonnyhacks My best suggestion to u would be to build a prototype controller using a external 8 pin socket so u can change out chips without having to re-solder over and over. There is a lot of trials in this hex builder format. Just remember there are 1000ms in one second. The pull and releases are pretty strait forward. Just remember that to get your rapid fire speed u have to divide your figure by two. "Pull, release". The software allows u to make any RF re programmable with the click of a mouse. If u get your setup built Ill let u look at my creations to get you an idea of how the hex setup works. Please dont touch or alter any of my creations though!!! Ill make your 5 mode MW2 chip soon. Im working on a Spaz MW2 jitter thats instantly fast.

@ kingmike_OS Id like to buy some of those boards off u so ill probley be sending u a pm soon!!!

@ everyone else. Ill be updating this 10 mode soon to make room for new jitters Im working on. It will be much better I promise! Thanks for all the replies everyone. Much appreciated.

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
i would like to see if you can make a mode, similar to drop shot but for ghost. since there is sliding and towards the end of sliding you can shoot while still moving. i would like to test this out.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 07:34:38 PM »
I've made 2 with my macro controller one for full auto and one with RF. I can try and make one sometime next week for the chips. It works as a normal DS if your not sprinting. If your sprinting it will slide u just have to be careful not to hold forward to long on the anologe or it will glitch out like if your prone trying to fire and holding forward. At least with the macro I can do a LS cancler to block forward LS movement.

I'll make some up soon for everyone maybe next week.

Offline lovey

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • LOVEY AKA THE GOD FROM ABOVE
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 06:42:23 AM »
do u post to the uk mate ?

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 08:06:46 AM »
got in the boards from kingmike, will install this and try the jitter code on ghost.

Edit: Working great. One note though on the ghost jitter mod with the tac shotgun, the last 10 rounds doesn't fire nearly as fast as the first set of 20 rounds. Although it is not really a nother much. just something i noticed.

For those who are using this mod with Kingmike board, here is the wiring pad setup when the pic is soldered to u2

N/A = RT
B    = LB
SW = Y
N/A = Tact
N/A = X
EX  = Led/ROL

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:22:20 AM by Gizmo613 »

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »
Yea the last 10 rounds wont fire that fast due to the jitter uses a X button cancler funtion and when there are no more clips left the cancler dosent work just like XYY jitters when u run out of clips it only opperates on the YY.

Im going to update this jitter code today. Got snowed out at work so I have a new jitter for MW2 for the spaz shotgun thats just crazy fast and deadly. I will erase the MW2 jitter as my universal jitter works better anyways. So anyone making these into board chips might want to hold off till later today. Im going to trim the fat off some of the mods on my list and try to shorten the mods down as 10 modes is quite a lot. I try to get them as close to specific games as possible so going backwards and forwards through modes is a quick as possible.

Any suggestions are always welcomed to what U think u would like or what u think to do away with. Out of request ill post a 5 mode chip basses soley aroung MW2. Ill post that in a seperate thread.

If anyone is interested in a specific COD game I have turbo knife codes, special hybrid RFs for BO2, LT autosprint/ sniper breath or black ops snaking glitch "makes it so u move around on your stomic full prone like a snake".

Gizmo613 if u have those board where u can run dual chips I can make u a ghost mode with baseball slide rapidfire, dropshot auto sprint and sniper breath. This way u can run to chips in one. Let me know and Ill get to making them and can more than likley have them done in a couple of hours.

Offline jonnyhacks

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 01:46:54 PM »
hey nerdy just wondering did you get time to do the 5mode hex for mw2??? :tup:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: N3RDY's 10 mode Jitter + RF! V2
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 10:18:46 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/view/ujzuq63mp1zdy5q/10%20mode%20jitter%20v2.hex

Above is the new media folder to my new revision of this code. Everything is wired the same as before.

Note: In programming mode once in hold X button down for neutral setting. Letting off X will decrease the rate of speed 4MS every LED flash. Holding X + RT will increase speed 4MS every led flash. When don hold X + tac button till programming mode is done. This goes for my original version as well.

Ok here are the neww modes in order 1-10. Just remember these chips were not designed to be wired the way that I did them. It cased modes to go in reverse order. So If you hit tac it goes mode 10- 1. If U hold X + Tac it goes modes 1-10.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/oqcwxxnbyqx5b7e/doc.pdf

This is almost the same as my older 10 mode but I made room for the spaz jitter in MW2 and made the universal jitter user adjustable. The MW2 jitter i took out as the universal jitter i feel worked better anyways. Try it out let me know what u think. Please report any bugs. I kinda threw this together in a hurry.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:31:12 PM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

Offline Sparky

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2014, 04:18:40 PM »
Hi,

I've got some 12f683 chips and have been trying some different hex codes using the same creator you did. I'd like to make my own unique hex but can't get rapid fire working smooth on cod ghosts. What is the best fire rate you found for rapid fire?

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal