AcidMods Resources ----- ( These are helpful tools for modding ) > Open Source Code & AcidMods Free Code

HexCreator - Quickly make your rapid fire hex code!

(1/6) > >>

SethMods:
***UPDATE***
Apparently the XBox One Slim controller did not like the code I was generating. I had to adjust some timing values. I have a fix for XBox One Slim but you have to choose that option when you compile on the website.

Hit me up if you still have problems.

Guys,
  I made the tool that I use to generate rapid fire hex code free to the public.

http://www.diymods.work

The code works on all four controller types (CG, CG2, Matrix, and Matrix2). It supports controlling the two triggers and also two buttons of your choice. (For Matrix/2 controllers you will still need something like a 2N3906 to control the buttons.) Having the buttons gives you options like Drop Shot, Jitter, Jump Shot, etc.

There are over 30 prebuilt modes to choose from, or you can create your own modes.

Don't forget to check out the Resources section on the website for User Guides, Operating Instructions, Schematics, etc.
http://www.sethmods.com/index.php/resources

Thanks,
                Seth

Gizmo613:
Wow, Whats The Reaso. For It Being Free Now? Also This Is For The 12f683 Correct.

SethMods:
Right. 12f683. And XBox360 controllers...which was implied but not explicitly stated.

So...yeah, free.

Well I used to charge $200/yr for this subscription, and that was largely based on the enormous amount of time that I had invested in it. It looks simple on the front-end, but it was a complete mess to do all this on the back-end.

Last fall I got a new job that keeps me hopping all the time. I just don't have time now to run a modding company anymore. At the same time after all the effort I put into this I don't want it to just go to waste.

So, yeah. I hope it's useful.

Thanks,
                Seth

Rodent:
Thanks Seth,  :tup:

ViSioNXx:
Holy Crap!! you are a lifesaver!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version