Author Topic: PSVita Battery Mod  (Read 3962 times)

Offline scorpafied

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSVita Battery Mod
« on: July 27, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »
Ok so i have a ps vita. Im not sure why its a sub forum in the psp section as they are totally different console. Anyway moving on im looking to mod my vita. Basically i want to replace the battery with a better one that will last longer. Or thats what im hoping to do.

This is my first time doing a mod. But i have opened up my olld fat ps2 and cleaned it and also fixed a power problem that i caused while doing it.

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
Re: PSVita Battery Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:35:17 AM »
i wouldnt recommend trying this as your first mod due to its complex nature
a million and one things can go wrong
not a simple mod so to speak
i would recommend doing countless hrs of research before you try such a mod and to prevent a thread saying
"help i messed up my ps vita"
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
Yeah i can vouch for that... I went through at least $200.00 in PSP parts during my psp modding days.

Im sure 3D0 remembers!

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline scorpafied

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »
Thats ok ill learn. Baby steps after all. However i would like to get this done eventually so do you know anyone really experienced here in australia who can do such a job? I say that because i tried to send a psp once and was told i cant send lithium batteries outside of my country.

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:02:50 PM »
good idea, keep us updated... HOWEVER i will give u a word of caution... i have opened up the vita and looked it over, u have some room to play w/ in the back if u cut into the support for the rear touch (be careful though as this will weaken the integrity of the rear touch), ALSO it is a capacitive touch in the rear so make sure your bigger battery wont break the capacitive field or else it will interfere with your playing... and fb browsing/internet. keep us updated tho and if you need any help hmu

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal