Author Topic: inside the xbox one controller  (Read 3010 times)

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
inside the xbox one controller
« on: July 01, 2013, 04:07:31 AM »

recently pictures have been leaked of what exactly the inside of the xbox one controller  is supposed to look like. I gotta say it looks  pretty simple in there if this is indeed the real deal. Lets hope theres more pictures to come. pictures inside

and here is supposedly a XBOX ONE headphone dedicated interface if the translationing on the orginal site is to say anything
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:14:43 AM by toadzilla »

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
Re: inside the xbox one controller
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:10:34 AM »
The guide button looks a bit ratchet (lol Matt) ...this could be one of those cheap china 3rd party controllers. We'll see in Nov.
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: inside the xbox one controller
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 08:49:02 PM »
Interesting DPAD contact pattern there. I dont think third party would go through the trouble of that.

Anyone else noticing the vias are covered?
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal