Members Area > Art & Theme Team

acidmods logo

(1/3) > >>

toadzilla:
hello fellow acidmoders new and old alike it has come time to have our first of the year  art competition. Now this competition will be based on the acidmods logo.  with the new site stated to be done this fall we would like to have a new logo done to proudly show of the greatness acidmods is.

the theme: we would like to keep it psp related but i honestly wanna see what our fellow acidmoders can come up with gaming hardware wise

whos allowed to enter : do you have an acidmods account.? then guess what you can enter

when is the deadline : going to give everyone two weeks to come up with there logo so july 10th

when do we start: today  june the 22nd

are there prizes : as far as i know  there is a prize what though will be announced at a later date

--- Quote ---rules

must be able to provide the layer file if required

must post in this thread ur results

please dont make another thread for this contest
--- End quote ---

good luck fellow acidmoders and make the best win

snowcolt17:
Is this just for the art team?

Cant wait to see what the details will be

laxboy:
For all

toadzilla:

--- Quote from: snowcolt17 on June 22, 2013, 05:58:09 AM ---Is this just for the art team?

Cant wait to see what the details will be

--- End quote ---
you have an acidmods account then ur good to go lol

Rodent:

--- Quote from: Mactastic Mendez on June 22, 2013, 02:35:06 PM ---Hey guys - just quickly whipped up this logo - what do people think - im sure the art team could do it a bit better.

or

only diff is the xbox one perspective

--- End quote ---

I Really like what Robin has done it has everything invovling the newer consoles , and still carrys the psp logo that started the site in the begining,      good luck guys. Robin has got everything brought to the site from the begining  :)   :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version