Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Mobile phones and devices

kids kurio 7 tablet project

(1/2) > >>

3D0kassiah:
well seems im able to get some free time on my hands as where switching daycares so basically my upcoming days consists of pamper changing snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day  :rofl:
well around feb i bought my daughter this tablet for all the stuff it had which was fine until 2 weeks ago
my fiance took it away from her as punishment etc so here we are 2 weeks later and the thing doesnt charge
im prob gonna try and jump start the battery as ive done it before but a bit iffy
well if i cant get it to power on the project is over lol
but im sure i can
but interesting enough the mobo is tiny and theres tons of space inside the housing itself
looks like it has a hynix chip as memory maybe i can upgrade it to a 16gb flash hynix chip by cloning the original nand ?
also has another slot for another flash chip says flash 1 and flash 2 and flash 2 is empty but has the footprint
has one speaker with room for another one even has connections but nothing in place weird
maybe some sound activated leds ?
i went ahead and bought my little girl a new non cheap tablet so i might mess around with this lol will post pics soon could be a fun project

whats a good way to jump start a battery? says 3.7v and the charger is a regular 5v
will some pics sometime today if i can find my camera

ViSioNXx:
sounds interesting. Maybe I need to gather up the bits of my sons innotab and tear it apart...

Tracey:

--- Quote from: 3D0 on April 09, 2013, 10:47:51 AM --- pamper changing snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day  :rofl:

--- End quote ---

:laughing:

1TONpete:
3do you'll probably have to replace the battery, but any 3.7 lipo will work for now. IE: PS3 controller battery. Once those lipos go below a certain charge its very hard to get them back. The ps3 battery will only run it for a lil while not sure maybe an hour. But its good for testing etc.

Rodent:

--- Quote from: 3D0 on April 09, 2013, 10:47:51 AM ---snacks, cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day  :rofl:

--- End quote ---

there is nothing wrong with that you all should try it! maybe you will be happier in life .. :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version