Author Topic: PS3 PIC Rapid fire/Mod programming.  (Read 3970 times)

Offline RLM100

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PS3 PIC Rapid fire/Mod programming.
« on: February 24, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »
 :beg: :help: :beg:

OK, before you nag at me because of the topic, no this isn't a tut im trying to learn how to program a certain PIC. The PIC is a 12lf1840 i/p. I've looked everywhere but i haven't found a PIC programmer that supports this model. Also i know you can use hex to make a rapid fire mod, but i was thinking about testing perhaps a programmable rapid fire with drop shot and snipers breath and perhaps mimic or remap-able rapid fire, that is undetectable. my friend made a PIC mod chip and gave it to me and i haven't taken it out since(that was back in 2011) it is undoubtedly the fasted most cool mod i have ever gotten, and it sparked my interest on maybe becoming a developer for these things because im really interested. BUT I have no clue where to start. PLEASE AND THANK YOU 

Oh and I used to do modded controllers, but my friend would make the chips and he moved so i had to stop...kinda the reason i want to learn so i can get back into it because it was the funnest hobby ive ever had....and the best paying hobby ive ever had.

Offline RolandEr

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PS3 PIC Rapid fire/Mod programming
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 10:05:23 AM »
I havent published it yet because the values arent all worked out. Would you like a copy?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Re: PS3 PIC Rapid fire/Mod programming.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »
Please feel free to publish any work u have here! Even though this member posted this thread 2 years ago adding in the factors made only 1 post, I'm 100% positive they will not respond back.

For the sake of diy hobbiest "which acidmods is all about" we would love u to post your source codes. I'm sure other members here can help you iron out all the bugs. We have a lot of members who are no strangers to programming!

Of course if u want to keep this exclusive that's up to u but if u need help finishing your project feel free to ask for assistance here and hopefully someone can help u out. Have a great day and come back anytime and share anything with us that u feel like!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:00:36 AM by WHITE 4ND N3RDY »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal