Author Topic: Original Xbox Mod Chip  (Read 21715 times)

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
Re: Original Xbox Mod Chip
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 06:06:35 PM »
It was offered to rodent first, so i need to know if you want it.

im packaging it up now the way that it came so it doesnt look like a mess and easier for u to install.
thanks gameroms for your honesty  and you and king mike can do the deal.  thanks for sharing and letting me know :)

Rodent let me take this please I send you something nice team xecuter items  for jtag xbox 360 since you love to do that so much

let me know if you need something what ever you like
Pmed you king mike you can go head with gameroms let me know if what i pmed you is good ,  Hope to be doing more business with you in the future.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:11:18 PM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 06:54:40 PM »
im taking better pics in a few with my name in them, but i cant get the date and time to work on this android.  Mike is going to get a hell of a trade all this for a simple viking chip,  watches this exact parts go for $125 on xbox-scene.  but i like mike and he has done me well whe we used to work together.   x3's, xecuter faceplate, x3 ir, xlcd's are getting very rare to come by.

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 07:06:36 PM »
im taking better pics in a few with my name in them, but i cant get the date and time to work on this android.  Mike is going to get a hell of a trade all this for a simple viking chip,  watches this exact parts go for $125 on xbox-scene.  but i like mike and he has done me well whe we used to work together.   x3's, xecuter faceplate, x3 ir, xlcd's are getting very rare to come by.
well worth it to King Mike , cant wait to see what he does with it, I would of been glad to take it off your hands i am so busy with the jtag and rgh stuff right now and working part time also  takes from my time to mod stuff but hope to get back in to modding more also once xbox one comes out . 

Rodent consoles mods

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
just glad i could find someone that will give it a good home, i love the full xecuter kit for the xbox.  its the best setup ever for the xbox.

Ill have better pics in a few, it just kind of upset me that you didnt trust me after all i helped mike with in the begining and nothing was ever leaked.

not to mention that you are getting a killer dear on this stuff:

x3 Ir is $38.94
x3 Chip is $59.95
xecuter lpc rebuild kit $2.95
Originial Halo Green Xbox Case $25
xexuter control panel with lcd $59.99
xecuter control panel without lcd $20

Im going to hook you up with for cheap because AM has always been good to me.

I would trade all this to a viking macro chip and a nice x60 controller shell.  I also have the dvd tray and a hdd tray if needed and a gpu heatsing with a fan on it that ill include if we can work out a deal for the viking makro and a solid black controller shell thats completely black, all buttonts, thumbsticks
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:29:47 PM by gameroms »

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 11:13:40 PM »
Hey gamerom I told you I want it already
And your first guy rodent already told you I can make the deal
Why posting pictures and asking for more stuff
I want it done deal.

Viking macro chip and I make you nice shell
To put it in I give you the Cg 2 board
So it's a complete Viking 360 controller

Here happy

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:30:59 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 11:27:22 PM »
The deal is for you, i added more stuff to it because i though you might need more stuff to conplete them mod, just trying to help you, just listing the spare stuff that i had because i didnt know what kind of project you had going on and what all you might need.

you just need to tell me what all from the list that you need, all im interested in was the viking macro and a solid black controller.  just let me know what all you need from that list.  I was making the list for you so you could pick what you wanted.

Please dont do the install for me because i enjoy doing that kind of stuff myself, send me your address and ill send it out priorty mail soon as you send yours out.

I need to know what all you needed so i can get it packed safely and securely to prevent damage.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:02:44 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 11:46:43 PM »
see if you like this paint job its black Automotive with sparkles  Super Shine Gloss what the use to do a floor of the Show room or man garage

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:52:05 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 11:50:43 PM »
do you have skype or anything that you can show me the shells you have?

i would like for both of us to get this stuff mailed out tomorrow priorty mail with delivery conformation.

i have a few brand new ps2 modchios too mike if
 your interested
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:08:13 AM by gameroms »

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2013, 02:47:39 AM »
just glad i could find someone that will give it a good home, i love the full xecuter kit for the xbox.  its the best setup ever for the xbox.

Ill have better pics in a few, it just kind of upset me that you didnt trust me after all i helped mike with in the begining and nothing was ever leaked.

Its not that i do not  trust you.I would of asked it of any member on here or any other site i do business with, I have had members try to scam me and  if you ask the members here i have gone out of my way with out asking a penny for some of the things they needed here that i have sent free stuff to just cause i like to see them finish stuff they started.   

good luck to you and King Mike he will put this mod to good use. Just like i would of if I had the time.  also If your regular BST member post anything you got in the active listing  with name date and acidmods name on it and i am sure we can do some business together

thanks for all your effort and showing the proof we asked for .

Edit: King mike if you need a original xbox  let me know i have a few laying around here.  and controllers

« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:31:18 AM by Rodent »

Rodent consoles mods

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 10:07:02 AM »
Mike the only things your going to need to complete the xbox is hdd, dvd drive & case screws.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal