Author Topic: Not sure how to write code, could someone edit a code i have already slightly?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Icyhaze

• Dirty Dev
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User Personal Modder
I got the LED flasher code off of here for my 360 controller mod, however i would like ti to do alittle more, and until i can learn the code and all thats needed to do it myself, i was wondering if anyone could do a few minor changes for me?

Here is the link to the forum and it has the download for the code, it has an extra pin not being used, and i was wondering if that is where i could hook my guide button LEDs to, and just have them constantly on when all the other LEDS are flashing and doing there thing, and then off when they turn off. I know i cant hook it up and it do that, but if someone write the code for me to put on the chip to do it. Also add some fading effects to the current ones already in the code.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:15:42 PM by krazykid122 »

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
Please post link

Offline Icyhaze

• Dirty Dev
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
I. Don't think the Asm file was ever released so its uneditable as far as I know

Offline Icyhaze

• Dirty Dev
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
well the link isnt working to download it, it was the other week i think. This sucks now im going to have to find someone to write a whole new code.

EDIT - well after some research i think the creator is doing time. his website is down, so i cant get ahold of the code he had written, so i will have to find someone to do it for me from scratch, it would take me forever to learn the code myself.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:29:09 AM by krazykid122 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal