Author Topic: New FSD with LINK now available  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
New FSD with LINK now available
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »

The day you have all been waiting for is finally here, TeamFSD is proud to release F3 with LiNK and the New Plugin Web for open beta testing. Now keep in mind that this IS a beta so it might not be 100% but it's damn close :P We still have additional features to implement but we thought that this was ready for public use, any bugs should be reported on RealModScene.com

******** F3.0.402 *********
Increased Stability in Scanning
Increased Stability in gamelist
Added integration with LiNK
removed Xlink Kai
Plugin Web for in game information while playing
LiNK For native systemlink across the web

** When using the auto updater the updates will download and install. The installer will then ask you to press any key to reboot F3, instead power off your console completely and power back up.**

LiNK - I have written a detailed tutorial... with pictures (because I know a lot of words with no pictures is difficult for some lol) on how to setup F3 and LiNK and it can be found HERE.

WebUI - This new release includes not only LiNK but the new WebUI that allows you to get game info and systeminfo while in game. To access the new interface type your xbox IP into your web browser and point it to port 9999
192.168.1.8:9999
From here you will be able to take in game screen shots and save them to your computer by right clicking them and go to save as.

So everybody... LiNK UP!

Reposted from Therealmodscene.com
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:49:17 PM by Modded Matt »

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: New FSD with LINK now available
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 05:54:23 PM »
Definitely a better way to play. Especially for acidmods game nights!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 07:26:54 PM »
I got this set up on my jtag today without much trouble. I had to set up a DMZ for the Jtag's IP. But other than that it went right online and played a few games of BO2. We need to get the word out and get more people playing. The game list is very large, it works without any laptop or pc (like the old kiki) just plug the xbox into the router like normal. This is going to be big for all RGH and JTAG

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 05:08:28 AM »
no interest??

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 05:34:47 AM »
no interest??

I have my Xbox 360 MW3 edition waiting for RGH in 16202 dashboard :(. Probably next week I will have it working with link

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 06:11:06 AM »
It is so similar to live multilayer, its hard to tell the difference. You search and join a system link room. I am excited to the possibilities here.

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 06:29:24 AM »
hey matt, whats your link tag? i think mine is either theodor613 or gizmo613. i've updated my rgh for link and played re6 with one other person and that was it. lol no one was on since then. but i gotta update my dash to 16202 as alot of people are on that dash board now.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 08:38:41 AM »
I am running the dash prior to that. there was over 75 people on lat night.

as with all FSD, I do not believe it is dashboard dependent. The only prerequisite I am aware of is FSD3, Dahslaunch 3.04+ and the latest game TU.

Reading on realmodscene, as long as you pass all your tests, all you need is the latest game TU.

My link name is MATT and my link account is moddedmatt@acidmods.com I have not found a way to invite friends yet, (unless we are in a room together)

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
I am running the dash prior to that. there was over 75 people on lat night.

as with all FSD, I do not believe it is dashboard dependent. The only prerequisite I am aware of is FSD3, Dahslaunch 3.04+ and the latest game TU.

Reading on realmodscene, as long as you pass all your tests, all you need is the latest game TU.

My link name is MATT and my link account is moddedmatt@acidmods.com I have not found a way to invite friends yet, (unless we are in a room together)

There isnĀ“t a way to invite friends yet. I read a lot of link and I think TeamFSD is working in this

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal