Author Topic: iPhone 5S Parts Already Leaked [Rumor]  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Rythion

• Blogs & Media Team
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +5/-0
  • PSP Modder
iPhone 5S Parts Already Leaked [Rumor]
« on: December 08, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »

With the iPhone 5 releasing only a a few months ago. It seems that ETradeSupply got their hands on some leaked photos of the so called iPhone 5S. Showing in the pictures of the similarities and differences between the rumored upcoming phone and the current iPhone 5.

To me, they look very similar, besides the small marking that are highlighted of what's been changed.
As of now there is no information on what the new iPhone will be called. Could be called "the new iPhone" or something into that effect, or it could follow the same pattern such as (3G,3GS,4,4S,5) This leak supports the idea that the new iPhone will be very similar to the iPhone 5 (6th generation) and maintain its design while upgrading its internals. As for me I think its a little to early for everyone to discussing about a new iPhone, since we just received one a few months ago.

Offline Tenac

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Pothead
Re: iPhone 5S Parts Already Leaked [Rumor]
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 11:46:37 PM »
I'm not expecting any changes, I'd imagine they'd keep the same screen and processor, so I have no clue how they could possibly market it.....  Especially after how much of a disappointment the iPhone 5 was.  Sure, they can throw an NFC chip in there, but they should have done that already..... If they think another slight improvement will help them, it'll just make us more disappointed and destroy they're reputation.

Right when the iPhone 5 came out, I was, and still am 100% confident they'll release an iPhone 5S (or similar name) 6-12 months after the release of the iPhone 5.  I was going to buy the 5, but I'm happy with my 4, and decided to wait to see if he 5S would be worth it.  If not, I'm probably switching to an Android or Windows phone.

I saw these pictures a few days ago, and I'm not surprised a few pictures got leaked (if they're legit).  A lot of iPhone 5 got leaked.  These aren't worth getting worked up on though, they just make us hope that Apple can show us something new without the help of Steve Jobs.  I'm not expecting anything big though.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:49:21 PM by Tenac »

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 09:17:04 AM »
Of course the 5S is coming.. until people stop lining up for updates in the form of a whole other phone, they'll keep pumping out these out of date phones.

These phones are an example of why I say "we the people" are NOT doing so bad as we make it out to be. Until we stop buying $6 starbucks and $500+ cell phones, we aren't hurting that bad.
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 09:59:57 AM »
Of course the 5S is coming.. until people stop lining up for updates in the form of a whole other phone, they'll keep pumping out these out of date phones.

These phones are an example of why I say "we the people" are NOT doing so bad as we make it out to be. Until we stop buying $6 starbucks and $500+ cell phones, we aren't hurting that bad.

uhhhh.....well put tracey  lol
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
uhhhh.....well put tracey  lol

LOL I can't help but to rant when I see anything crapple
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Re: iPhone 5S Parts Already Leaked [Rumor] (update)
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 06:52:16 AM »
Code: [Select]
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/iphone-5s-tipped-june-release-nfc-more-colours-104100189.html
just a update
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal