Author Topic: 9" LCD for Xbox  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Dredger

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
9" LCD for Xbox
« on: November 25, 2012, 10:23:30 AM »
Hi all,

I am trying to put a 9" LCD from a portable DVD player into my Xbox, basic window mod. However I am having an issue with the screen sync. So I tear apart my Dynex P9DVD-BONUS, all is going well. I spend some time trying to determine what is needed and what can be scrapped. So I settle on keeping the logic board and the video board. Since I have no input signal and the screen in component I cut my RBG-IN wires from the logic board to the video board. I run a test by quickly splicing some component cables (connected to an external dvd player) into the RBG-IN. I can see the external DVD players home screen on my 9" but the colors are distorted and the image is constantly scrolling to the right.

I am at a loss for how to stabilize the signal. All of the CLK timing is still attached from the factory, literally the only thing I have done is insert my own component signal. If I bypass the external connections and go back to the onboard RBG signal the video is fine, it is only when I try to inject an external do I hit issues. So throw your ideas at me and let me know if you need more specific information.

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal