Author Topic: Halo 4 Release!!!  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
Halo 4 Release!!!
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:32:27 AM »
Well the moment is finally here, around the corner, for the release of Halo 4!

For those that don't know here are some specs that the new game will be hosting!

Forge:
- An all new magnets system for making power forge maps a breeze. This feature allows you to easily place building blocks perfectly together without all the time consuming "Nudging" to get them in the proper position.

- The ability to "Lock" building blocks in place to avoid moving it accidentily.

- The ability to "Fresh Start" you're maps. This allows you to remove all of one specific piece or all pieces placed on the map so you can start again.

Campaign:

- Introducing the Forerunners. A long forgotten race of bionic beings bent on the destruction of the covenant ans the human race.

- The introduction of new weapons from both humans and forerunners!

- The addition of "Spartan Ops". A series of weekly online based mulitplayer campaigns/levels to continue the fight!

Online Gameplay:

- A newly added "open map" feature. All online maps are designed to give the look and feel of being completely open terrain. (And some a little more)

- With all new servers for Halo 4 with increased performance on lag and load times its sure to be a blast!

Hardware:

- Controllers: The designed controllers feature ice blue LEDs as well as a see through casing with speculated rumble lighting.

- Console & Controller Bundle: The uniquely designed console features ice blue LEDs with a custom boot sound specific to the halo series, the controllers are also different as well, designed differently then the ones available for purchase in stores.

- Wireless Headsets: Featuring ice blue leds for Xbox mode and blue leds for Bluetooth mode. With unique designs on the exterior for Halo 4.

And as if this all were not enought 343 Studios is working with Machima to make the first Halo live action series.... Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. Watch it, only on YouTube!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:09:40 PM by Crumbz »

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline Tenac

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Pothead
Re: Halo 4 Release!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »
Hell yeah, this sounds dope.  The forge features are gonna be extremely useful.  And my favorite thing about the Halo games (I've been playing for 7 years) is the openness of the maps, and them bringing this to online multiplier will be legit.

I have the Halo Reach 250GB console and controllers, which I still love more than any other, but the Halo 4 Controllers have some creative features I'll admit (idk though, I've modded both my Halo Reach controllers already).

Offline Tracey

• That Blonde Bitch
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Save all the bunnies!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »
The moment is still 2 weeks away.. Black Ops 2!!! (Zombies mainly)

Not a halo fan, but I know they are gonna make some bank. Wonder who's gonna win the release sales war? Halo or COD.
*****Kokomo won't play your games!*****

Offline cobi_vw

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • PSP-Direct Team
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 10:16:06 AM »
Sounds really awesome!

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »
The moment is still 2 weeks away.. Black Ops 2!!! (Zombies mainly)

Not a halo fan, but I know they are gonna make some bank. Wonder who's gonna win the release sales war? Halo or COD.

so keen for zombies.
Cod will probably win in sales (even just on xbox), I think it's more a game that people pick up on the day rather than preorder.
But who knows there is very little in it when it comes to the preorders, >100,000 difference in NA.

Looking forward to playing both after my last exam on the 12th :D.

So anyone else preordered/looking forward to games for this christmas season?
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal